Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Somehow there's always a mess to be found with Gible around it seems ahaha! I really enjoyed this part. I'm sure the next will be just as good. The way the legendary beasts were portrayed out to be in this. Along with the tragic story of what happened in the Burned Tower. The Psychiatrist (I see what you did there) Psyduck was amazingly created! Really looking forward to the next part! Awesome job!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Yeah, I think it really worked out well. I adore the way you made everything come together. There was a lot of emotion in it. It was really funny when Gible popped up though. XD

Wow, I love the storyboarding! I reckon sketches are vital when it comes to making a comic. I like seeing all yours. :D
    I always gotta have a gible cameo in the story right ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Somehow there's always a mess to be found with Gible around it seems ahaha! I really enjoyed this part. I'm sure the next will be just as good. The way the legendary beasts were portrayed out to be in this. Along with the tragic story of what happened in the Burned Tower. The Psychiatrist (I see what you did there) Psyduck was amazingly created! Really looking forward to the next part! Awesome job!
    Thanks man! Psyduck is one of the comics stable characters showing up at least twice for each season. Mostly he is just annoyed cause the last three or so times it was to deal with Gible and as you see in the comic he hates gibles.

Part two is hugeeeeeee! I had to actual cut down on the size of the frame to make it easier to get them down. Right now just the sescond part has 20 plus frames!! It was only supposed to be 15! The first issue inspired me to push harder.
    @Suicune's Fire it might end up being three parts! lol

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

3. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    I always gotta have a gible cameo in the story right ;)

Thanks man! Psyduck is one of the comics stable characters showing up at least twice for each season. Mostly he is just annoyed cause the last three or so times it was to deal with Gible and as you see in the comic he hates gibles.

Part two is hugeeeeeee! I had to actual cut down on the size of the frame to make it easier to get them down. Right now just the sescond part has 20 plus frames!! It was only supposed to be 15! The first issue inspired me to push harder.
    @Suicune's Fire it might end up being three parts! lol
    Oh Gible is your icon for any of these series. I'm sure you gotta get him in somehow. I haven't completely caught up as you can probably tell. I wonder if you're gonna make use of the word "bytes" one of these times though if you haven't already.

I've seen a few with him in it so far. Probably not all yet. It does seem like he's been getting annoyed even hearing about him now hahaha.

Sometimes when you really get into things it gets hard to stop. Thing is, to make it how you want it. Sometimes you gotta take it slow even if it means stretching into more parts than you plan it. It'll make it better and more to your vision. That is what will make t perfect in your eyes and a better experience for the viewers. :D

The time is upon us...

Hey everyone! I started a Smackjeeves site for Gible Bites! To make the transtion I will be redoing most of the first season of the comic! So here is the remastered GB #1

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

6. This post has been liked by:

That's so awesome, Max! :D :D I love Smackjeeves and having a comic up on it is pretty exciting. :3 Good luck redoing old comics! I do love them the way they are but I understand why you want to redo them. x3

8. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I hope Gible finds lots of love on Smackjeeves. I've never been on there but it seems like the place to be for comics! Good luck with redoing season 1! :)
    GCEA

10. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Oh Gible, you may be a bit crazy, but you really do give thoughtful and inspiring advice. X3

12. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

That's great news to hear Max! Your Gible Bites series is amazing! To hear you're able to also get it up on Smackjeeve sound like a huge step forward! Hope to see it have all the succeeds and more that it's gotten here.

The time is upon us...

14. This post has been liked by:

#3 Babies come from where again ?

Spoiler:

# 3 Babies come from where??? Remake

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Neo Emolga @Chibi Altaria @Chakramaster @Suicune's Fire
    Last edited by Rival Max; 02-26-2017 at 07:37 AM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Ahaha, aww, the remake is so good! I love the idea of the queen mother birthing them all and then teenage staff passing them to families. xD Classic. You're always so creative with the array of pokemon you use, too. It's so awesome to see so many in one comic!

Having fun doing these remakes? :] They do look like a lot of fun. XD Great job with this. C: All your drawings awe amazing as always. x)