Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I drew the other type altered Pokemon from my most recent nuzlocke. I found these were a bit more difficult, especially since I'm doing them black and white. If they were in color it might be easier but since they're not, I had to get creative with it.

For Jingles and Jaws, they were both ground types, so I tried to show it through darkening some of the lighter areas of their bodies (such as giving Jingles dark paws and a tail line and then giving Jaws black claws and while it's hard to see making Jaws's fang black) and then looking up symbols for the earth and putting them on there. The three symbols I used were the circle with the cross inside as Jingles's earrings, the triangle with a line through the bottom to replace Jaws's star on his underbelly, and then the Japanese character for earth/chi according to Wikipedia on Jingles's forehead and Jaws's side.
    Spoiler:

Hunter was a bit more difficult. Since he's a psychic type, I wasn't sure what to do for him. I ended up adding some markings under his eyes mostly because they looked cool and then adding a second ring to his eye to symbolize how Pokemon's eyes glow in the anime when they use psychic powers. The footprints and floating rocks around Hunter represent his ability to use stomp and rockslide, respectively. I also drew his as both a silcoon and a Beautifly because I could.
    Spoiler:
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ooh your type changes are really clever! I can defintiely see how it would be difficult to show types without colour, but you did an awesome job. I think my favourite is Jaws. :D Good idea for the Psychic type eyes! I would have no idea how to show psychic typing xD
    GCEA

3. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I drew Eric-Chu and Squeaker today.

Spoiler:
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So, I drew my fusions for this week's pokefusion submission, with the two pokemon being Banette and Bellossom, so here's the fusions.

The first of my drawn fusions… Bellonette!

Spoiler:

And the second… Banoir!

Spoiler:

And finally… Bellomagius!

Spoiler:
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

More stuff from my nuzlocke. This is from an update that isn't out yet so if you don't want spoilers I'd suggest not looking.

Spoiler:

It's Sky and Kage! I secretly ship them and don't ask me why because I don't know. Sky ended up replacing Wilamina and since he and Kage were really close to evolving I used them the most and often swapped them in for each other so… shipping pair I guess? Trying to decide do we wanna go Skage or Kay with the ship name. I'm thinking Skage.

Also Sky is steel type so I put one of those spiked ball things on its tail with the little tail diamonds all over it. Had a hard time with the feet but finally settled with the current design. All claws are black, and there's spikes on Sky's wings and back. Kage is a psychic/dark type now so he gets a third eye in his forehead that can be zipped closed. He also has a zipper on his stomach but that's a black hole so we don't open that. Right now he's performing for Sky using a mix of thunderbolt and hydro pump.
    / / / / / / / /

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I love the fusion drawings, especially Banoir. That one's really cool!

8. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I just ordered my fencing gear and I'm hoping it gets in by Halloween so I can go as a fencer for halloween but we'll see. Anyway, I was inspired and drew this.

/ / / / / / / /

10. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

For the PMD Stalkers event thing. I finally got some punch but since I'm only 8 inches tall getting a drink isn't all that easy. Also I know cups usually aren't that big but shhhhhh.
    / / / / / / / /

12. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I think I should feel bad for laughing at it, but... I just can't help it. XD

*Gives Shaymin Sloane some luvin'*

14. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I think I should feel bad for laughing at it, but... I just can't help it. XD

*Gives Shaymin Sloane some luvin'*
    I think I should feel bad for drawing it but I couldn't help myself after my friend pointed out at breakfast that if my character is only eight inches tall then it's shorter than the cups in the mess hall and inspiration struck.
    / / / / / / / /