Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I saw a trailer for this the other day! Exciting! :D I think I'm gonna wait til all of it is released though xD
    Haha fair enough. I'm in no desperate rush to buy it and play it immediately so I might wait as well. I've started budgeting since realising I spend waaaay too much of what I make, so no more random impulse buys for me. XD

I have a huge amount of friends playing Destiny 2 right now... does anyone else play? I'm not big into video games, but I was wondering if any of you all are?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
    I have a huge amount of friends playing Destiny 2 right now... does anyone else play? I'm not big into video games, but I was wondering if any of you all are?
    My brother bought it today and is gonna let me know how it is which will determine whether I'll get it or give it a miss. But yeah I'm no help right now haha.

In other news, I played Tales from the Borderlands over the weekend and HOLY CRAP IT IS INCREDIBLE. Such fantastic writing, characters, story and voice acting! It's so unique and random and awesome. XD Never played any other Borderlands games and yet I still enjoyed the crap out of it. Currently doing a second playthrough. :3

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    My brother bought it today and is gonna let me know how it is which will determine whether I'll get it or give it a miss. But yeah I'm no help right now haha.

In other news, I played Tales from the Borderlands over the weekend and HOLY CRAP IT IS INCREDIBLE. Such fantastic writing, characters, story and voice acting! It's so unique and random and awesome. XD Never played any other Borderlands games and yet I still enjoyed the crap out of it. Currently doing a second playthrough. :3
    nO dOuBlE pOsTiNg XaNtHe

I've been playing too much Black Desert Online.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    nO dOuBlE pOsTiNg XaNtHe

I've been playing too much Black Desert Online.
    THANKS PHONE.

Never heard of it. Lel

6. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    THANKS PHONE.

Never heard of it. Lel
    It's a bad MMORPG that apparently isn't in beta, but feels like it. It's just addicting. XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Ho’i Hou Ke Aloha – (Let us fall in love all over again.) MuffinLad's Avatar
    Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy (currently)
    Monster Hunter Stories: (currently)

Currently listening to: Black Crown Initiate
    Origin(s): United States of America
    Genre: Progressive Metal

Endless Funeral March

-------------------------------------------
    <3------------<3-------------<3------------<3
    ---------------------------------------------

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Well until a few days ago I was mainly re-playing Xenoblade Chronicles X, but that's fallen by the wayside to Kingdom Hearts 1.5, which I got for my birthday yesterday.
    Handheld wise I have Monster Hunter Stories & Pokemon Gold.

I've started playing The Last of Us again with my friend. I never finished it four years ago when I played it the first time, so I'm playing through it with my friend on the PS4 so that I can finally say that I've completed it! SOMEHOW over these past four years I've managed to avoid spoilers for the end so I'm keen to see what happens. O:

Also been playing through all the Uncharted games. Up to Uncharted 3 currently. :3

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Currently playing Grim Dawn. It's really fun with friends. xD Kind of like mini Skyrim haha.
    GCEA