Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Reckoning looks good! I played Fable a few years back aaaand...didn't really like it. XD It was before I'd experienced Oblivion, too, so once I picked that up, I was like "WHO NEEDS FABLE?!?!" XD Haven't played the second or third one though.

AS for the most part.

Rogue Legacy, on Steam. Good, simple fun. The kind of game you can play for five minutes or fifty. Easy to pick up and put down whenever you feel like.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

I spotted The Last Tinker on Steam a while ago and it's on sale now, and although it looks aesthetically beautiful and well-crafted, I've learned that there isn't a jump button...which puts me off buying it given that it's a platformer. I think it's also targeted at a younger audience so I'd be better off sticking with something like Jak and Daxter. Anyone played it? I've looked up gameplay on youtube.

Anyway, I'm playing Alpha Sapphire still. xD

Im playing Omega Ruby and Mario Kart wii.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    I just picked up Hydorah again.

It's so hard, yet the music is so good. Q_Q

*still doesn't have Omega Ruby* :'D

A while back I bought LoZ: Link Between Worlds, and I've been playing it on and off... Although honestly it's a little hard to get into top-down zelda titles for me. I mean, they are fun, but I just don't feel as invested ^^' (I'msuperexcitedforWiiUZeldatho)

I've also been enjoying Smash Bros WiiU! :D Pit remains my main--and gotta say, love the new side-special :3

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

I just gotta say Mass Effect 2 has been a wicked ride.

Still playing Halo: MCC (if anyone here has that start up a game in Halo 2 before the end of today to get an achievement (Back At It (5) Halo 2: Play a game of Halo 2 Anniversary on the 9th of any month.)).

Actually I'm literally playing it. Before I got distracted on the forums and my controller turned off O.o Trying to grab all the skulls in Halo 2A, Scarab Gun makes the Legendary requirement easier and makes for a very, very silly time XD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Reckoning looks good! I played Fable a few years back aaaand...didn't really like it. XD It was before I'd experienced Oblivion, too, so once I picked that up, I was like "WHO NEEDS FABLE?!?!" XD Haven't played the second or third one though.
    Fable 2 is really great! Fable 3 is okay but if you play it I recommend playing 3 then 2 (what I did). 3 took a bit too much away from the good things 2 had going I feel like. It's still a good game but after having played 2 I never want to play 3 again |D But of coure I have to because I missed a missable achievement at the end of the main story *flips table*

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    ...I've also been enjoying Smash Bros WiiU! :D Pit remains my main--and gotta say, love the new side-special :3
    SSBWiiU is super fun! I haven't nailed down a character I like using so I usually just play random. XD 8-player Smash though has to be my favorite thing about that though! My roommate had a recent party were we got 8+ people together and had a great time at it c: I don't actually own a WiiU (a different roommate of mine does) so I'm probably going to look into getting SSB3DS X3

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    I just gotta say Mass Effect 2 has been a wicked ride.
    That is a game I need to play again. Really loved it, my brother and I played that together quite a bit c: Messed up on some ending choices and I want to nail those down for ME3 so I definitely gotta replay it. Though I might save that for when I get the whole trilogy because I never actually played the first one >.>"
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Kingdom Hearts 2.5 came out, so the USA can finally play KHII: Final Mix now. That's what I've been playing now, and Ive got to say: Playing on critical mode was an absolutely terrible idea. Sure, having enough AP to have every ability I've gotten so far equipped at the same time is awesome, but dying three times on the second boss is just embarrassing.
    "You kids have a nice day."

10. This post has been liked by:

OMEGA RUBY121.jpg