Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Ooh, they look pretty good. There's a stray black pixel on their claw which I'm not sure is meant to be there, and also a stray one at the tip. I like them though! :] I think it might have been cool if you got rid of the black eye stripe and made that the red/yellow cheek instead. And maybe changed the feet so they were from pikachu/raichu. It's important to include multiple instances of the fused pokemon in a fusion. But, nicely done!
    I actually tried both of those and did not like the outcome. I added the ears also and it all just looked too unnatural. I can fix the spray pixel. There are multiple instances. They have the tails, color schemes, and electric cheeks.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha those fusions are all really cool. I love the Caterpie ones. XD The Golbat is really scary but funny! Nice work!
    GCEA

3. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Haha those fusions are all really cool. I love the Caterpie ones. XD The Golbat is really scary but funny! Nice work!
    Thanks, Sarah! I'm hoping to be able to complete all these requests soon though I've hit a small speed bump on that quest.

Anyway, here's two more! Pidgeoachu and Pidgeoaichu!

/ / / / / / / /

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Got bored, decided to start making some high res sprites for icons on my Deviantart account.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Remember this series of requests? Yeah me neither. This is part of the final set. I'll hopefully be doing the Pikachu one soon. You're probably wondering why this looks somewhat different from the previous ones. Well the requester asked if I could make it "look like Zapdos". This was the best I could do. Problem with working with pixel art is that transformations blur the crap out of the images so I did the best I could. That's also why the back wing looks a bit wonky. I worked for HOURS trying to get it to work before just finally giving up and doing what I did. Maybe I'll redo it in the future, who knows.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

And the final request! I honestly like this one better than it's evolution. I was inspired by the Thunderbird from Native American mythos, which Zapdos is based on. That really worked given the requester asked if I could make this look similar to Zapdos. Hopefully I succeeded.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

This was a fun redo of a sprite I did a long time ago. It's a Chikorita Oshawott fusion. I originally was going to replace Chikorita's tail with Oshawott's but they look like flippers so I opted for that instead. It can be kind of hard to see so I might draw this little guy later for you guys to get a proper view of it.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Got some more requests so here's the latest set:

Clefett
    Per another request from a pokefarm q user, here is a diglett clefairy fusion. It's kind of difficult to fuse those two when clefairy has to be the base but I think I did pretty well.

Cleftrio
    Three times the metronome, three times the explosions. It's Cleftrio! I was gonna have the clefett in the back be beside the front one but it looked weird and honestly this one looks better. Hope you guys like it!
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

The collection of icons currently featured in my signature. In order these are links to my: sprite thread, thunder yellow stats, blizzard blue stats, circus of art thread, pokemon prism stats, daily pokemon stories, and word of the day!
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Randomly generated two pokemon and recolored the first with the colors of the second. Not a drastic color change. I might color swap mantine with latios colors later, not sure yet.
    / / / / / / / /