Flareon's Gallery

I have just gotten back to signature making, so I am a bit rusty, but here is what I have done in the meantime. Hoping to get back to other things that I use to make in the past.

Spoiler:

In the spoiler the Hoenn starters and*my current Flareon sigs was done after a banner for my current web layout (not coded yet) and the top was a quick one. *Bekki is my nickname, feel free to take, don't claim as your own and I have blank ones if you would like your name on them, though forgot the font used.

I have also done Oldale Town using Gold & Silver tileset. I know that there is some bits wrong and not the best in the world, but this was fun to do. Original came from Ruby & Sapphire and currently doing Route 102.

I can be warm and fluffy, if you give me some Fire moves

3DS ING: Bekki
    FC: 3325-3204-7173

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Making maps seems like a lot of fun! I've never tried it... but I'd love to make a Kalos town in Red and Blue tiles or something. xD I guess that would be hard though because of the limited kinds of buildings available.

I really like your banners, especially the Sceptile one! :D
    GCEA

Thank you and I am new to mapping and like most things, self taught. Done Route 102 and currently doing my own one. I enjoy mapping, though wouldn't want to make a hack as I am rubbish of scripting.

I can be warm and fluffy, if you give me some Fire moves

3DS ING: Bekki
    FC: 3325-3204-7173