[Braixen, Female]
    Citrus (30/30)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Memento (30/30)
    [Mawile, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Egg: (P15;30/30)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25), Abra [Male] (10/10)
    Items: Pokeball (x12), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)

Brandon and Rose went ahead into the building to rescue the boy. Alice hoped they would be okay. Meanwhile, her Ivysaur and Rose's Gabite moved the rubble aside. It was taking a long time. Alice felt a cool breeze on her neck. She spun around just in time to see a male trainer appear from thin air. Alakazam stood behind him. Alice had never seen the boy before. She looked at Alakazam questioningly. Where did he come from?

Before she could say anything, the trainer had noticed the woman trapped in the rubble. "Gwaine, Pyro, Magnitude, get her out of there!" he said. A group of large Pokemon immediately took over. The woman was freed in no time at all.

The trainer then turned to Alice. "What the f*** is going on here? I'm not exactly from around here, and when I arrived, the s*** had hit the fan."

Alice frowned, a bit startled by the boy's rough language. "I don't know. My friends and I passed through the city yesterday, it was fine. But then we met this Alakazam and it warned us about some kind of "shadow" approaching the city. When we got back, everything was crazy." Alice left out any mention of Max. She had no idea who this guy was. "Thanks for your help," she added.
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 10-19-2015 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Swampert is in PC. Swapped to Flygon.
    GCEA

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Jacob
    Current Points: 39
    Badges: 6

Pokemon In Party: (6/6)!
    Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. 40/40)(Pyro. 36/36)(Crush. 5/5)(Magnitude. 45/45)(Juana. 35/35)(Sparks. 36/36)(Apollo. Partner) (Artemis. Partner)
    PC:
    Spoiler:

(Salt. 35/35)(Pulsar. 10/10)(Stryker. 30/30)
    (Sid. 10/10)(Shruikan. 35/35)(Treemo. 14/14)
    (Avacyn. 25/25)(Shroud. 40/40)(Tsuchi. 25/25)
    (Toxin. 40/40)(Electron. 12/12)(Venom. 35/35)
    (Crimson. 32/32)(Seed. 30/30)(Chubs. 30/30)
    (East. 11/11)(Aura. 24.24)(Anion. 20/20)
    (Spud. 30/30)(Skillet. 32/32)(Flora. 30/30)
    (Skipper. 36/36)(Chaos. 25/25)(Mushu. 40/40)
    (Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

"No worries." I said, "I'm Jacob, from Hoenn... Sort of..."

I looked around us. The city was in ruins.

"Where are we?" I asked, "Ten minutes ago I was just outside of Fortree City in Hoenn. Then suddenly I had a weird vision and appeared here. Alakazam said I was needed here to kick some a***. Not those exact words but the general consensus."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 10-20-2015 at 11:16 PM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    Citrus (30/30)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Memento (30/30)
    [Mawile, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Alice's eyes widened. "You came all the way from Hoenn?!" She exclaimed. She looked at Alakazam. It must have been even more powerful than she thought. How had it sensed this trainer from across the world? And why had he been chosen? "This is Cerulean City... Or it was. We're in Kanto." She explained. "Your Pokemon seem really strong. I guess Alakazam knew we'd need your help." Alice smiled shyly and held out a hand. "I'm Alice, by the way. Though to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what we're supposed to do... My friends just headed into that building to save a little kid."
    GCEA

Senior Moderator

Current Points: 39

Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. 40/40)(Pyro. 36/36)(Crush. 5/5)(Magnitude. 45/45)(Juana. 35/35)(Sparks. 36/36)(Apollo. Partner) (Artemis. Partner)
    PC:
    Spoiler:

(Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

"Sort of..." I said, trying to explain it in a way that wouldn't be too confusing. "Let's just say that we aren't talking about the same Hoenn..."

Then she said Kanto.

"F*** me! Kanto? Really?" I exclaimed loudly, "Sorry about that. But hell, Kanto?"

"I think I was pulled here because I am fighting something similar back home." I explained, "Shadow Energy by the s***load. And it had costed heaps of people their lives. People close to me too."

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    Citrus (30/30)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Memento (30/30)
    [Mawile, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

"The same Hoenn..." Alice trailed off a little. She had no idea what he meant, but there wasn't time to discuss it.

"F*** me! Kanto? Really?" the boy exlaimed. Alice jumped a little at his outburst, which he must have noticed as he followed up with, "Sorry about that. But hell, Kanto?"

The trainer explained that he had fought Shadow Energy back home.

"You're right, that can't be a coincidence," Alice replied. "I'm really sorry for your losses," she said, thinking of Max.

"This situation must be more serious than any of us thought. But thank Ho-oh you're here! You know what we're up against! You have to meet my friends and explain to them too." She said excitedly. She hoped Meg and Rocky were still near the bridge. "As soon as Rose and Brandon come back..." She looked up the building unsurely.

"What exactly is Shadow Energy?" she asked while they waited. "What does it do to people? Is that why everyone is running like crazy?"
    GCEA

Senior Moderator

Current Points: 40

Team Status:
    Team

PC:
    Spoiler:

(Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

"Thanks. But thing is, it's not over yet. I know there will be more casualties. And I think that I will more likely than not be one of them."

Alice asked what Shadow Energy does to people, and I wasn't sure how to answer.

"I am not 100% sure. There was a woman who was controlled by it and it forced her to do horrible things. My friend Scope absorbed it and sacrificed himself doing so. And then it used his body as a vessel. My friends brother had a similar thing. His brother was killed, and is now being controlled by this energy. And he is still out there..." I explained, "Pokemon are different. It changes their appearance. Makes them different colours, and extremely hostile. They will attack anything on sight, and are stronger than normal Pokemon. However they are incapable of evolving. Back home we have purifying machines, and there are some stones which are capable of purifying Shadow Pokemon. Purified Pokemon tend to be stronger than their regular counterparts."

"Truth is that all of my group have trace amounts of Shadow Energy. It rarely manifests, and when it does it is in bursts of rage. But sometimes it interacts between us. My friend Rain has a strange arm. It is purple, and looks demonic. It reacts to shadow energy. When I first met him, we both got a severe headache, and his arm became incredibly strong. Threw my Absol at me like a pebble. But that's why I have Gwaine here." I said, gesturing to the Gallade, "He is a light type, which is the only thing that is effecting against them. My friend Lucian has a Greninja that is a light type. It blocks out all shadow and psychic energy. It is a pain in the a***, but we need it out all the time if we want to survive."

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21) Gabite [M](25/25) Kirlia (Lily)[F](25/25) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidorino [M] (16/16) Parasect (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X3 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X2 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

((Hope you don't mind me moving forward with this, if you had something specific in mind just let me know and I will change it.))

"I'm going to go upstairs and look for the boy." Rose said to Brandon with confidence that was completely unlike her. Inside, she was terrified, but somehow she was managing to hold it together very well. The inside of the building seemed to be in terrible shape. She was concerned that the roof might start to collapse on her any moment. Despite this, she found a staircase and headed up. She wasn't sure which way she had to go to get to where the boy was. She turned to the first door on her right and opened it. A sudden wave of heat hit her, and she slammed the door back closed. "Fire." She thought. She tried a couple of other doors, but both seemed to lead to nothing but empty rooms. Finally she came to a door that wouldn't open. She let out her Gabite. "I-if there's anyone on the other side of this door, stand back!" Rose called out nervously. "Break it down."

The dragon type slammed into the door with all it's weight, knocking it down. This room was in particularly bad shape. It seemed that the ceiling had partially collapsed, which had caused the door to jam. At first she didn't sense anything inside, but after a moment she heard a voice. "Thank Arceus!" The male voice said. Rose sensed a man on the ground. It appeared his leg was badly pinned under some rubble. "I've been trying to get free for ten minutes, but these rocks won't budge."

"Gabite, get those rocks out of the way." Rose ordered. It only took a minute, and soon the man was free. He slowly dragged himself to his feet.

"Thank you. I think my leg is broken, but I'll be okay." He stated.

"Gabite, help him get back to the entrance." Rose requested, and the two headed off. Rose considered leaving too, but she knew she couldn't. She had told Brandon she was trying to find the boy. She was going to keep going until either she succeeded or knew it was impossible. Amirah let out a chime of encouragement, as if realizing what she was thinking. She continued on looking for the boy.

EDIT: Brandon, with your whole post thing below, let's just pretend that Rose had already gone off on her own by the time you went out to make sure Alice was okay.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 10-19-2015 at 02:50 AM.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4

Brandon moved a little deeper into the ruined building, he noticed his pokemon and Rose had followed him. He began shining his flash light arojnd the walls, looking for a staircase. Suddenly he hear loud noises that seemed to come from outside the building, then moved at the building. A moment later the building shook a little and the calls for help seemed. He heard pokemon calls and sounds. The building was still vibrating a little bit, he listened close for any sound of the woman, he could not hear her at all. He wasn't sure how stable the building was, nor what those sounds were. Was Alice in trouble? They needed to get out of that building and back to Alice as soon as possible. Brandon turned to Rose "We need to get out of here, NOW! I am not sure what that shaking was, but the building might be unstable, plus I thought I heard pokemon calls. Alice might be in trouble, we got to go NOW!" At this he grabbed Rose's arm and ran as fast he could the way they had come, he could hear his pokemon rushing to keep up with them behind them. As they approached the exit, Brandon slowed down and called to Skipper "Skipper! You, Marshtomp and Mankey should go first, if there is any pokemon out there, or if Alice needs help, to whatever you have to do to help her and take care of the pokemon, we will be right behind" Skipper came up to him and nodded. Then he began to converse and make hand gestures with Marshtomp and Mankey, they made a triangular formation and made their way slowly through the exit and outside, Brandon followed them, a few steps behind. Within a couple seconds Skipper and the rest of Brandon's pokemon were outside, he heard Skipper growl and make a threatening "CHARMELLEON!" sound, Brandon rushed out the entrance, let go of Rose's arm, untied the rope from around his waste, took out his pocket knife and switched out the blade. He saw a Alice next to a trainer, Skipper stood growling at the trainer and ready to converge if he showed any sort of threaten stuff towards Alice. Brandon shouted at Alice "Alice! Alice! Are you ok? Do you need any help? I heard loud noises, pokemon calls and something shook the cave!" he wasn't sure what was going anymore, so he figured he would just give the whole summary.

*ah Darn it Mike... You beat me to it! I got to go to bed, no time to edit my post @Mad Max , please do any gming you see fit to make the stories line up.*
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Senior Moderator

Current Points: 41

Team Status:
    Team

PC:
    Spoiler:

(Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

Another trainer appeared and started talking to Alice. The kid held a knife and his Charmeleon stood there growling at me. It was puny in comparison to the machete I held.

"You know this kid Alice? Is he one of yours?" I asked, before turning to the kid, "Kid, you might want to train that Pokemon of yours a bit more. If mine weren't trained to wait until I direct them, they would have torn it to pieces for trying to intimidate me. And put that damn knife away before you hurt someone. Anyway, I'm here to help."

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    Citrus (30/30)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Memento (30/30)
    [Mawile, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Alice listened carefully to Jacob's explanation of Shadow Energy. It was important that she learn as much as possible about what was going on here. He told Alice stories of people being possessed, and Pokemon overcome by the strange energy. Alice couldn't help looking around, hoping there were none nearby.

"I'm glad Alakazam brought you here," Alice said finally. "We had no idea what we were getting into. I knew we should have kept far away... Your Gallade... it can protect us?" she asked. She looked down at her Archen and Ivysaur. She would do anything to keep them safe.

Before she could say anything else, Brandon's Pokemon burst out of the building, surrounding her protectively. His Charmeleon growled threateningly.

"Woah!" Alice cried. "Is everything alright?"

Just then Brandon appeared himself. "Alice! Alice! Are you ok? Do you need any help?" He called. Before Alice could say anything, he had whipped out a knife.

"It's okay, Brandon!" she cried. "He's okay! Alakazam brought him here to help us!"

"You know this kid Alice? Is he one of yours?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah... this is Brandon," she said. "He didn't mean any harm. He was just looking out for me."

While Jacob was speaking to Brandon, Alice noticed that Rose was missing.

"Brandon... where's Rose?" she asked. "And the boy? Did everything go alright?"
    GCEA