Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I can't believe I didn't even realise Asgore + Toriel = Asriel. XD

It's cool they managed to do that PLUS those crazy anagrams.
    GCEA

Well, the anagram for Asriel could've been a happy coincidence. The lore tells of an angel that would set all monsters free, and the symbol which represents said angel a) is worn by the Dreemurr family, including Asriel, and b) bears a resemblance to Asriel. With this in mind, Asriel is a corruption of the name Azrael, aka the archangel of death in some beliefs. And Asriel only takes on the form of this angel after killing everyone in the underground and becoming a god of death. So, it's religious, a combination of names, and an anagram and it all ties together.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm not sure how many people are aware, but there are some absolutely AMAZING remixes of the Undertale soundtrack (I think my YouTube browsing history and "Recommended Videos" will forever flag me as an Undertale addict. XD). Here are a few of my favorites, but chances are good your favorite tracks were given a great remix treatment.

Also, how many of you have tried Sanstale?

http://sanstale.bitballoon.com/

You take on Chara from San's perspective. I tried it... geez, not easy at all (the spinning heart locket thing goes on forever). But it's a fun and neat idea.

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    indeed @Neo Emolga there are so many good undertale remixes.

Wow sanstale is hard

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Napstablook View Post
    Wow sanstale is hard
    I managed to get past the spinning heart locket a few times, but I didn't last too long after that (the knifes in the next attack are super-fast). I swear the hitbox for the center is larger than it should be. >.<

As if you needed to feel even worse about your genocide run...

I got past the locket a few times, and past the knives once. I only made it to the third attack once, and died immediately because my first thought was to move and it was a blue attack.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

There's a user that makes some really good remixes on YouTube called Retrospecter. I'm a huge fan of his Mettaton and Asgore remixes. They're very good.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I apologize for the double post and thread necromancy but YOU GUYS HAVE TO HEAR THIS!

So my college has this bell tower that if you take a certain elective you can learn how to play them. So they started playing Asgore's theme on the bells! I tried my best to record it but my parents were visiting so you can hear them talking but the bells come out pretty well over it all!

https://soundcloud.com/user-46986868...clemsons-bells
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Sorry to say, but I can't really hear them too well and I had my volume up pretty high... :\

I'll take your word for it though. That's pretty nifty that they did that!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I apologize for the double post and thread necromancy but YOU GUYS HAVE TO HEAR THIS!

So my college has this bell tower that if you take a certain elective you can learn how to play them. So they started playing Asgore's theme on the bells! I tried my best to record it but my parents were visiting so you can hear them talking but the bells come out pretty well over it all!

https://soundcloud.com/user-46986868...clemsons-bells
    Haha I can mostly just hear the talking, but I did hear the bells in the background. :] That's really cool! How random.