Honestly, I was sold as soon as it turned out that Cyrus named his kid Stella. I can only wonder what names her siblings might have gotten: Nova, Andromeda, etc.?

On a more serious note, I think that you really have done a good job crating a first chapter in leaving me as a reader with a whole host of questions, thus keeping me hungry for more. Seeing as how this is a sequel of sorts to the Sinnoh games, I wonder how the region has changed since the events described in Platinum. What has happened to Cyrus's goons now that he's gone? Has anyone taken up Team Galactic's mantle, either continuing Cyrus's ideals or perverting it for their own purposes? How do ordinary people view Cyrus, will Stella have to hide who she is as she travels? Will people be open to the idea of bringing Cyrus back from the Distortion World and is he willing to come back? It's alarming that Stella is aware of the effect that the Distortion World breaking down is having on Sinnoh, how obvious is it?

In other words, great work, please, keep it coming. I never seem to see enough Sinnoh fics out there in the void.