More details have been released
The Pokemon GO Tour: Kanto event is only a couple weeks away, and we now have more information on how the event is going to play out. If you are unfamiliar with this limited-time ticketed event, check out this article to get caught up. We now know a few more details on how this event is going to be structured. Read on to get all the juicy detail.
- Special Research that will end with an encounter with Shiny Ditto
- Masterwork Research will be available after you complete the Special Research and will be designed to be completed over a long period of time. This Research contains tasks such as getting a Kanto Platinum Medal, Catching 30 Pokémon of each type, Spinning 151 Unique Pokestops, reaching Level 40, walking 151 km and more. This event ends with an encounter with Shiny Mew. It does not need to be completed during the event
- 10 Collection Challenges: Trade, Catch, Raid, Evolution, Research, Pallet Town, Pewter City, Cerulean City, Fuchsia City, Pokemon League. The first five are based on various elements of acquiring Pokemon, and the last five are based on areas of Kanto. These Collection Challenges will be available until February 28th at 8:00 p.m.
Each hour during the event, will feature different Pokemon that were found in the above locations from Pokemon Red and Green (and Blue too.) the following times are as listed:
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: Pallet Town
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: Pewter City
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.: Cerulean City
- 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.: Fuchsia City
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: Pokémon League
- 2:00 p.m to 3:00 p.m: Pallet Town
- 3:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m: Pewter City
- 4:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m: Cerulean City
- 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: Fuchsia City
- 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: Pokémon League
- 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: Pokémon from all previous hours
Finally, remixed music from the original games, arranged by Game Freak Composer/Director/Producer, Junichi Masuda will be playing during the event.
What are your thoughts on The Pokemon GO Tour: Kanto? Have you bought your ticket yet? Did this convince you to do so? Let us know and be sure to share with us your thoughts and experiences during this unique experience.
See you around, Genesect!