Unite with friends and crush the competition.
Pokémon Unite is the newest title from the popular franchise. A MOBA game where your favourite Pokémon take centre stage for a battle unlike anything you have seen in the past. Recently China and Canada have done beta testing on the mobile version of this game. Japan, more recently, got their hands on the beta of the Nintendo Switch version.
Check out some of the features as described on the Official Nintendo Website:
• BATTLE IN STYLE: Take to the field while looking your best in Holowear! Thanks to a special technology developed using Aeos energy, Trainers can deck out their Pokémon in a variety of holographic outfits—with new styles arriving regularly!
• UNITE MOVES: Unleash the true power of your Pokémon with Unite Moves! Leverage these all-new Pokémon moves, which are only possible while in Unite Battles, and turn the tide of even the direst situations.
• RANK UP: Looking to prove how skilled you are? Participate in ranked matches, and earn points as you climb up the global leaderboard!
• COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Even the most skilled Trainers recognize how important communication is to their team’s success. Leverage signals, quick-chat messages, and—for the first time in a Pokémon title—voice chat to communicate and stay in sync with your team.
• CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY: Play with Trainers around the world on the Nintendo Switch™ system or on a compatible smartphone (available this September) thanks to cross-platform support. Trainers may use their Pokémon Trainer Club account or Nintendo Account on both Nintendo Switch and mobile to easily keep their progress synced between devices.
New Challenger Incoming
The Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon Unite is launching at 7 a.m. UTC (Midnight PT) on July 21, 2021. And, if you log in before August 31, you can claim the Zeraora License, giving you access to Mythical Pokémon as a playable character.
For more to read about Pokémon Unite check out one of our previous articles including many screenshots from the game.
See you around, Genesect!