Rival Pokémon take the stage in a week-long event!
The Season of Legends continues with a new event: Rivals’ Week. An event celebrating rivalries between Pokémon. Classic rivals Skrelp and Clauncher will be making their Pokémon GO debut. Therian Forme Landorus will also be appearing in five-star raids for the first time! Read on to find out what’s new and happening during Rivals’ Week.
Date + Time
Tuesday, April 13th, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Sunday, April 18th, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time
- Skrelp and Clauncher will be making their Pokémon GO debuts! They’ll be appearing in the wild, in raids, and in encounters after you complete Field Research tasks.
- Therian Forme Landorus is also making its Pokémon GO debut! Encounter the Abundance Pokémon in five-star raids.
- Enjoy the Rivals’ Week challenge in the Global Challenge Arena! All Trainers around the world can work together to win Raid Battles and unlock a 2× Catch Stardust bonus for the duration of the event!
- Pokémon known for their rivalries will be appearing more often in the wild, such as Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Makuhita, Meditite, Zangoose, Seviper, and more!
- The following Pokémon will be hatching from 5 km Eggs throughout the event: Machop, Tyrogue, Elekid, Magby, Makuhita, Meditite, Zangoose, and Seviper.
- Rivalries will continue in raids as well! Pokémon like Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Zangoose, Seviper, and more will be appearing in raids!
- Enjoy event-exclusive Field Research tasks that will lead to encounters with rival Pokémon, such as Skrelp and Clauncher, as well.
Source: Pokemon GO Blog