This season is going to be Legendary!
The Season of Celebration is coming to an end and that means more changes and excitement for Pokemon GO players. As you will recall, the past three months were about celebrating to regions that make up the Pokemon world. The newest season, The Season of Legends, will celebrate Legendary Pokemon, new and old, within the world of Pokemon GO. This new season begins on March 1st at 8:00 a.m. and runs until June 1st at 10:00 a.m. local time. Check out everything we know so far about the Season of Legends.
- Legendary Pokemon: Therian Forme Tornadus, Therian Forme Thundurus, and Therian Forme Landorus will be making their Pokemon GO debut near the start of this season.
- Different Mega-Evolved Pokémon will be appearing in Mega Raids, and other Mega-Evolved Pokémon will be making their Pokémon GO debut over the course of the Season.
- Different Pokemon such as Mantine, Frillish, Voltorb, Glameow, Hoppip can be found in various areas near you.
- Northern Hemisphere Pokemon include: Tangela, Combee, Croagunk, Ducklett, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Spring Deerling, Scyther, Dratini, and Cottonee.
- Southern Hemisphere Pokemon include: Mankey, Yanma, Buizel, Woobat, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Autumn Deerling, Pineco, Bagon, Ferroseed.
- Hatching from Eggs: Torchic, Mudkip, Budew and more from 2km Eggs; Drowse, Azurill and Munna from 5 km Eggs; Nincada, Alomomola and more from 10 km Eggs.
- The Season of Legends Special Research featuring Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus. Completing this will earn you Candy for each among other rewards.
- Increased XP from five-star Raids throughout this season only.
- Free Remote Raid Passes in the Shop.
Source: Pokemon GO Blog
While we still don’t know everything about this new season, we are hopeful that it will be just as exciting as the last. New details will be coming soon, so be sure to keep it locked on PXR to find out everything you need to know about the Season of Legends.
See you around, Genesect!