Let’s see what September has in store for Pokémon GO and you.
A new month, and a new season, can only mean that everything is changing yet again. Raid bosses, Spotlight Hours, and more. We have all the details so you can make the most of your time with Pokémon GO.
September 1st, 2021 at 1:00 P.M. to October 1st, 2021 at 1:00 P.M. PDT (GMT-7)
Major Event Updates
- Ditto will be in Research Breakthrough encounters. Lucky trainers may even find a Shiny Ditto. If you are extremely lucky, it will also be possible to find Shiny Ditto in the wild, during and after this period. For more on this, click here.
- Lugia with Aeroblast will be in Five-Star Raids. This will be from the start of the event until Tuesday, September 14, 2021, at 10:00 A.M.
- Five-Star Raids will feature Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf in their respective regions. This begins after Lugia disappears until Friday, October 1, 2021, at 10:00 A.M.
- Spoink, Baltoy, Skitty, Alolan Meowth will be featured in Spotlight hours will be every Tuesday at 6 P.M.
- 1 PokéCoin Bundles will continue through the month of September.
Limited Special Events
- Psychic Spectacular brings some familiar faces, and another Pokémon will be making its Pokémon GO debut. Which will it be? Here’s a hint: be careful of revolving too much of your life around one thing—you might find that it could overturn at a moment’s notice!
- Fashion Week: Stylishly dressed Pokémon will be making their debuts, along with a fluffy and fashionable friend! Strut your stuff with these fashionable Pokémon, new avatar items, and more.
- Giovanni is missing? Super Rocket Radars won’t be able to help you track down the boss this time.
Quality of Life Update
A new Pokémon evolution preview is coming ins September. You will be able to view the CP change as well as it’s eligibility for the different Battle Leagues. Below is an example of what you can expect.
For more details check out the official Pokemon GO Blog.
See you around, Genesect!