Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Lightbulb Pokemon Sun and Moon Forum Theme Art Contest!

Sup kids!

I think we should have a forum theme to celebrate the release of Sun and Moon. But it would be even better if we had some really nice, unique art in the banner drawn by one of our members!!!

So let's have a contest! The winning picture will be used in the banner of a forum theme. If there are a bunch of great entries, we may make multiple themes or even use one of them for the website or tokens etc.! :)

The Rules
    1. You are are just making the art! I will make a banner out of it later. So no text is required.
    2. The theme is Pokemon Sun and Moon but we dont want spoilers so please limit the Pokemon to Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Solgaleo and/or Lunala. You can do all of them or one of them, whatever. Or do something without any Pokemon as long as it fits the theme somehow!
    3. The artwork will need to fit in a banner so consider making a more horizontal image and not a super tall artwork.
    4. The maximum height of the banner that will be made from your artwork is probably 300px but we can resize the art when putting together the graphic, so don't worry too much. (The banner size will probably not be larger than 800x300px if you want set dimensions, but submitting a larger piece is always better so it can be resized easily.)
    5. Please make the background transparent when possible (ie. no solid colours for the background - this will just make it harder to make a banner from it)! but if you want to draw a background in, that's fine too.
    6. You will be given credit in the forum theme, which will appear at the bottom for all eternity and I will even link to another website of your choice (deviantart, commissions, whatever) if you want.

Contest ends August 1st!

Hope to see some great entries! :) Feel free to post here with comments and questions!

Entries so far...
    1. Fate's Amazing Entry
    2. Scytherwolf
    3. CorruptVoidlich #1 | #2
    4. sniff bringing the manly muscles
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 08-06-2016 at 05:23 AM.
    GCEA

2. This post has been liked by:

What a great idea! O: If only I had any sort of graphics talent. xD Although it sounds like you intend to have some artwork done and that gets turned into a banner, which is cool. 8D I'd be up for that.

I WANNA SEE HEAPS OF ENTRIES!

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yeahhhh! It is just artwork! I will make the graphics out of it later on. I know we have a heap of talented artists so I hope to see you all enter 8D

Mentioning people with art threads that I can see.... XD

@Lunar Latias @Nekomata @Undyne @Velocity @Scytherwolf @5TailedDemonLizard @starmie @Rival Max @ESPER @Napstablook @Speed-X @Neo Emolga @Sou @Corrupt_Voidlich
    GCEA

I hadnt seen this thread sorry! I dont think my art will work for this. Its far to massive in size to be a banner..:p

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    I hadnt seen this thread sorry! I dont think my art will work for this. Its far to massive in size to be a banner..:p
    Artwork can be resized no matter how large it is. xD So I wouldn't worry too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Yeah! Don't rule yourself out. :]

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    This is a cool idea. I might enter this if I get some good inspiration for a picture.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win this. No point in anybody trying.

Took hours, but I think the result is worth it.
    Spoiler:

*DISCLAIMER* This is not an actual entry and should not be taken seriously in any way.
    P.S. Don't hurt me, Sarah!

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win this. No point in anybody trying.

Took hours, but I think the result is worth it.
    Spoiler:

*DISCLAIMER* This is not an actual entry and should not be taken seriously in any way.
    P.S. Don't hurt me, Sarah!
    That's beautiful! Thank you for entering ;)
    GCEA

11. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

The XAT doodles return! I missed those.