Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Team Valor Dex

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Do you, like, roleplay as whatever your avatar is? XD
    Okay, man, here is the deal. I don't play, I am. I am the dude, the dude doctor, even el duderino. Artistamundo, Musically inclined, theatre trained, man. You put on your sock one foot at a time, I don't wear shoes man. "roleplay" is just a word, man. I don't care for the brevity of things, man.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I know I'm double-posting, but I also don't care. xD

SO! Team Mystic scum has us beaten by one pokedex entry, and they probably have more evolutions up their sleeve! Here are my thoughts for conquering the next gym, which will have ground types (probably ground and rock).

These are the people who have the following pokemon, and who can evolve them if they have an evolution handy (from beating a gym or another challenge). These pokemon will help you beat the next gym and will also help fill our dex.

Diglett - @Rival Max, @Corrupt_Voidlich, me, @Neo Emolga
    Psyduck - Rival Max, Neo Emolga, @LKWayvern, @Dragon Master Mike, @Dennis Jansen, Corrupt_Voidlich, @Corey, me, @ninjaskarmory, @Sieses, @Dratini, @Im Not A Curse
    Shellder - Rival Max, me, Neo Emolga
    Krabby - me, Neo Emolga, Rival Max
    Goldeen - Rival Max, Sieses, Neo Emolga, me, Im Not A Curse
    Eevee (into vaporeon) - me, Neo Emolga, Rival Max, @N7

I was thinking of evolving either my krabby or diglett. Shellder is also an option, but being part ice gives it a disadvantage against potential rock types (though I could just not use it on a rock type). Who can spare an evolution for these? O: If you want to evolve something else then that's fine, but if you can, please evolve something we don't have in the pokedex yet! You can see a list here and in the first post of this thread.
    Sorry, I haven't done any gym battles yet, I'd like to collect more Pokemon first since I'm just beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Not A Curse View Post
    Sorry, I haven't done any gym battles yet, I'd like to collect more Pokemon first since I'm just beginning.
    You need to get your hands on some grass types, a flying type. Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are floating around too! getting your hands on another final stage pokemon will help.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Okay, dude. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    how are we doing now with pdex in the event? How far are we back?
    Eh, they're still beating us. By one.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Not A Curse View Post
    It's all good. :] Just do whatever you like.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

lmao Xanthe is that cheating if I just go and copy paste that into all the gym battles?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    lmao Xanthe is that cheating if I just go and copy paste that into all the gym battles?
    I don't see how that would be cheating in any way. xD I just did the grunt work. You could have figured the battles out yourself. :] It's not like I loaned you a pokemon to win, haha. Go for it!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I guess there's no rule against being a cheeky Flareon xD
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I guess there's no rule against being a cheeky Flareon xD
    This was me in the low-poly days:

IN OTHER NEWS! We are beating Team Mystic by ONE pokemon! I've updated the first post.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 09-08-2016 at 02:04 AM.

9. This post has been liked by: