FREE FOR ALL!

I don't know if/how this is going to work, but why not try it, right? This gym will be based on the Pokemon GO game. Fight it, take it over, buff it up for your team! It never ends! This is a test run, but prizes may be added if it works out!

POWER PLANT GYM

How To Play! Note rules are subject to change depending on how things go!
  1. You will battle to defeat the gym! You must defeat ALL Pokemon at the gym to win.
  2. To battle a gym with 3 Pokemon, use 3 of your own Pokemon in three 1 vs 1 battles. To battle a gym with 2 Pokemon, use 2 of your own Pokemon etc.
  3. If your team owns the gym: Defeat the gym and you may add one of your Pokemon to the current lineup!
  4. If an opposing team owns the gym: Defeat the gym and you may remove an opponent's Pokemon of your choice from the gym! If you remove the last Pokemon, then you can take over the gym for your team by leaving one of your own Pokemon!
  5. When you're ready to battle, make a post to reserve your position in the queue. This is important as it may be a fast paced game! Then edit your post with your battle. You have a maximum of 10 minutes to edit in your battle to your post. If 10 minutes passes, the next person may IGNORE your post.
  6. You may battle a gym and add additional Pokemon even if you already have a Pokemon in the gym. BUT if you have a Pokemon in the gym already, you must wait one hour between battles to battle the gym again.
  7. MAKE SURE you post the gym's current team and full lineup in your post after your battle like in the examples below, so the next person can see what Pokemon are in the gym.
  8. Prizes will be added for holding a gym if this works out!
  9. The details of how to battle can be found in the spoiler tag in the Pewter City Gym thread.

Example of how it all works:
Quote Originally Posted by MYSTIC TRAINER 1
I claim this gym for Team Mystic! I put in my Charizard.

Team holding gym: Mystic
Pokemon: Charizard
Quote Originally Posted by MYSTIC TRAINER 2
My Raichu vs Charizard = Raichu wins.

I add my Snorlax to the gym.

Pokemon: Charizard, Snorlax
Quote Originally Posted by INSTINCT TRAINER 1
My Blastoise vs Charizard = Blastoise wins
My Hitmonlee vs Snorlax = Hitmonlee wins

I remove Charizard from the gym!