Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I really wish Nintendo would make sequels to something other than Mystery Dungeon xD I like them but there are so many other cool games. The TCG games for instance! The first one was so fun and made me wanna play the real card game. Pinball was always really fun too. STADIUM! Man it would be perfect for the Wii U or whatever which is supposed to be all multiplayer parties! And Snap 2 is an obvious one. I think Trozei was one of the least popular games yet they made Battle Trozei and Shuffle. Same with Pokemon Rumble yet we got two sequels to that. They must just be easy to make or something :P I mean I do like them all but still!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I really wish Nintendo would make sequels to something other than Mystery Dungeon xD I like them but there are so many other cool games. The TCG games for instance! The first one was so fun and made me wanna play the real card game. Pinball was always really fun too. STADIUM! Man it would be perfect for the Wii U or whatever which is supposed to be all multiplayer parties! And Snap 2 is an obvious one. I think Trozei was one of the least popular games yet they made Battle Trozei and Shuffle. Same with Pokemon Rumble yet we got two sequels to that. They must just be easy to make or something :P I mean I do like them all but still!
    I enjoyed Rumble but it got boring. It doesnt feel like they are ever going to invest any real money in a true full scale pokemon story on the big system. Its been side games the longest time. I would expect to see a second pokemon fighting game before a stadium type game.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I deeeeeefinitely want another Stadium. I LOVED Pokemon Colosseum so another game similar to that would be amazing! I don't understand why there haven't been amazing, mind-blowing pokemon games for Wii U. It just doesn't make sense. They have the time, they have the resources, and they have the interest. Are they afraid that it's going to become less popular once a few years have passed and a new gen gets released and they're not included in the game because it's already out?

I also loved the Pokepark series. Both were a lot of fun! I always wanted a game where you were a pokemon (PMD is great, but that aspect wasn't as satisfying as playing in a 3D world as an oshawott swimming around) and interacted with other pokemon. It was kind of like several minigames put together, but it was a lot of fun and I think fans loved it too. I get that Pokken was meant to be a pokemon fighting game, but it would be so much cooler if you could roam around a world AS a pokemon, kind of like Pokepark but more of an RPG than a cute side game.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I deeeeeefinitely want another Stadium. I LOVED Pokemon Colosseum so another game similar to that would be amazing! I don't understand why there haven't been amazing, mind-blowing pokemon games for Wii U. It just doesn't make sense. They have the time, they have the resources, and they have the interest. Are they afraid that it's going to become less popular once a few years have passed and a new gen gets released and they're not included in the game because it's already out?

I also loved the Pokepark series. Both were a lot of fun! I always wanted a game where you were a pokemon (PMD is great, but that aspect wasn't as satisfying as playing in a 3D world as an oshawott swimming around) and interacted with other pokemon. It was kind of like several minigames put together, but it was a lot of fun and I think fans loved it too. I get that Pokken was meant to be a pokemon fighting game, but it would be so much cooler if you could roam around a world AS a pokemon, kind of like Pokepark but more of an RPG than a cute side game.
    maybe they are afraid pulling focus from the 3ds is unwise since it makes more than the big system does. Though I think pokemon fans in general would pick up a new Stadium type game. I wonder if the sales of those two games have been the reason they didnt work on a third.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    maybe they are afraid pulling focus from the 3ds is unwise since it makes more than the big system does. Though I think pokemon fans in general would pick up a new Stadium type game. I wonder if the sales of those two games have been the reason they didnt work on a third.
    Yeah but they already have heaps of great games on 3DS. How many on Wii U? I mere handful. It's not known for any one thing. Maybe SSB, bu that's also on 3DS. They need something to make people buy it. Lol. Did Stadium 1 and 2 not sell well?