Thread: 3DS Themes

3DS Themes

Have you paid money for 3DS themes? If so, which ones have you bought and which is your favourite?

These are my themes:

Shadow the Hedgehog (possibly my favourite because of Radical Highway and the SFX)
    Eevee Collection (second favourite)
    Nintendo Consoles (when Club Nintendo shut down, I had some stars and this was one of the only things I could get with them xD)
    Chao Theme (I also love this! All the sounds are very SA2B)
    Pokemon: Primal Groudon/Primal Kyogre

Then I have a Sonic Boom one that I got free and a Halloween one that was also free, but I use neither of those.

I have those five on shuffle because I want to see them all. c:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well I have the Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon one but I got that for free thanks to a promo code. The one I really want right now is the Gardevoir Gallade one or the Latios Latias one. I haven't decided which one I'm going to go with.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well I have the Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon one but I got that for free thanks to a promo code. The one I really want right now is the Gardevoir Gallade one or the Latios Latias one. I haven't decided which one I'm going to go with.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I know the feels. ;~; At least they're cheap!

7. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

2 of the Pikachu themes I know for sure (not anywhere near my 3ds so I can't say). Other than that I have the the PSMD that came with the game....I just wish we got the other one as well. I wanted that one the most >n>

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I don't have any because I don't want to buy anything. I didn't know you could get free ones! xD
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I don't have any because I don't want to buy anything. I didn't know you could get free ones! xD
    I didn't know about the free ones either. I just use the default thingy that came with the 3DS. :x

Call me a cheapskate, but while the themes are nice and colorful, they're really not worth the $2.99 or whatever. I really only look at the main home page of the 3DS for a few seconds before just jumping right into the game anyway.

Out of curiosity, I looked at a few, and I think I'd go with that awesome Latios and Latias one. The sample looks pretty sweet, but yeah, just not really $2.99 sweet. Sorry. Considering how little I'd be looking at it while using my 3DS, it's something I could honestly pass up.

The free ones arent that great but the paid ones are not that great either so...get free ones lol @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I think I had put money on my Nintendo account and had some left over, hence spending it on themes. XD I stopped bothering after I got a few... I thought they were only $1.49 or something but maybe I'm trippin'.