Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Wisteria's Scrap Book [Photography]

“Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.”
    ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

7098/10,000- 70.98% Done.
    [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------]

I googled Photography Quotes, thinking it'd be a profound way to intro my thread. Then I found that, and laughed, and figured that was just as suitable, seeing as I am only just starting. Like, today was the first time I actually went out with a camera that isn't built into a phone, to take photos.

I am not sure why, but the last few weeks, I have felt a strong urge to get into photography as a hobby and take better photos. On Saturday night, I scoured the house and found a digital camera. Ever since I have waited for a chance to get out and take pictures. I have learned a lot of the functions through my videography unit I am doing at University this Trimester, and am eager to put them to the test.

One thing I have noticed is that the last few weeks, I can't help but look at the world around me with a new sense of awe. As in, just about any time I am outside, I am constantly thinking of how awesome everything looks, and thinking of how best to get a picture of it. I don't know, I guess I have started to see the beauty in the world around me, and I want to record it. Wow, that sounded so lame.

Anyway, I plan on making exploring and taking photos a regular thing, and will be sharing them here. Feel free to check it out and comment. I'll be heading to some pretty cool locations hopefully, so keep an eye here when I post.

Scrapbook Pages
    September 2016
    12/09/2016: Lakes on a s***ty afternoon
    13/09/2016: Going Macgyver on this b****
    14/09/2016: The New Toy
    15/09/2016: The Beast
    16/09/2016: Diamond Creek
    17/09/2016: The E-Town Bandit
    19/09/2016: Kangaroo Ground Feat. That Pain In The A*s Kid and The Big As Hell Kangaroo
    20-27/09/2016: A Week Of Small Things
    October 2016
    08/10/2016: Hanging Rock
    14-16/10/2016: Spring Camp 2016
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 04-21-2017 at 02:41 PM.