Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Just realised I need the Thunder & Lightning badge. *o*

Can someone hook me up with that pretty please? <3

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    That's fine. I just want to help the tokens look more awesome- I'd never want to replace any of the special user made ones (like the War ones) though. That'd just be mean. Only the ones that pretty much use screenshots from the anime or photos, etc.

Is there a place I can see all existing tokens? For now I'm working on the badges, but I'll finish them eventually.

Rainbow Badge: Done

--

Also, as for the 20th anniversary banner- what'd you have in mind?
    Are you able to see tokens in the modcp? Otherwise I will try and get you a list!

The ones you've done so far are amazing ;_; so shiny and beautiful!

I'm not sure exactly what we should do for the 20th anniversary. I guess either something to do with red/blue/kanto like the starters or just anything you think could represent it. I'm really open to anything. I just think it would be really cool to have custom art on the site banner! :)
    GCEA

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I'll see what I can do about a banner later. What size dimensions?

Also... there's a modcp? When was that a thing? WHEN WAS ME BEING A MOD A THING. My memory is trolling me today.

4. This post has been liked by:

Ash K. 

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I'll see what I can do about a banner later. What size dimensions?

Also... there's a modcp? When was that a thing? WHEN WAS ME BEING A MOD A THING. My memory is trolling me today.
    [Generally on a forum, adding /modcp to the end of the base url will get you to that. Obviously it will then ask you to log in and not work if you shouldn't have access.]

Also, should there be tokens for Team Magma and Jupiter Mining Corporation in WAR II (and/or a URPG equivalent of the ASB one that apparently exists)? Also, I feel like I should have "From the Beginning of Time" though I didn't do a ton for that.
    URPG Stats
    PWN/BMG Ash K.; AIM MewAshMew
    URPG Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    [Generally on a forum, adding /modcp to the end of the base url will get you to that. Obviously it will then ask you to log in and not work if you shouldn't have access.]

Also, should there be tokens for Team Magma and Jupiter Mining Corporation in WAR II (and/or a URPG equivalent of the ASB one that apparently exists)? Also, I feel like I should have "From the Beginning of Time" though I didn't do a ton for that.
    There should be, but I got lazy and never ended up making a JMC one. XD It was up to people of that team to make their own token for it, so nobody from Magma made a token. Well, I'm not sure about the Beginning of Time one. xD I don't know who should have them and who shouldn't. (As in, how much contribution would earn you one.)

8. This post has been liked by:

Ash K. 

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    There should be, but I got lazy and never ended up making a JMC one. XD It was up to people of that team to make their own token for it, so nobody from Magma made a token. Well, I'm not sure about the Beginning of Time one. xD I don't know who should have them and who shouldn't. (As in, how much contribution would earn you one.)
    Unless @WinterVines (the only artistic person on our team) wants to make one, probably could just use an official Team Magma image of some sort. And I have no idea about Beginning of Time either. I was one of the content team leaders, but I never felt like I did all that much (and I barely even remember it). HKim keeps dragging me into stuff.
    URPG Stats
    PWN/BMG Ash K.; AIM MewAshMew
    URPG Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Unless @WinterVines (the only artistic person on our team) wants to make one, probably could just use an official Team Magma image of some sort. And I have no idea about Beginning of Time either. I was one of the content team leaders, but I never felt like I did all that much (and I barely even remember it). HKim keeps dragging me into stuff.
    Haha cool. I need to get around to making JMC's... I can give you one, no worries. :]

11. This post has been liked by:

Ash K. 

Dont know if I missed this but there should be Badges for MOTY2015. I was going to suggest 20th ani badges but I see that was suggested. Maybe you can make a events badge for people to partake in the events.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Dont know if I missed this but there should be Badges for MOTY2015. I was going to suggest 20th ani badges but I see that was suggested. Maybe you can make a events badge for people to partake in the events.
    Yep, there should be tokens for that... xD If I was any good at graphic art, I'd whip something up...

I'll be honest, I didn't even know these existed haha. Suicune's Fire seems to have this, but if you can't, let me know and I can probably whip something up. (what are the dimensions for those anyway?)

URPG:
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator | Judge | AH Character
    AIM/Discord: WinterVines

15. This post has been liked by:

Ash K.