Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Awesome style! The drawings are pretty damn good. This is professional quality stuff here.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

@EZ, Thanks so much! Ho-oh really is awesome! Such a majestic birb.
    @Lunar Latias, you're so kind! Thank you so much! :'D
    Hahaha! That budgie animation was a lot of fun. A couple of people begged me to make more colors. I made them much smaller (more icon-sized), like the ones in my signature. So far I've made standard blue, lime green, yellow, pink, and red. If you'd like me to add them, I can. And if anybody would like to use them, by all means! :D
    @Rival Max, wow, thanks so much! You guys are all giving me such inspiring positive feedback! It makes me want to make more! Thank you for your uplifting positivity!

I tend to feel like I'll never truly be good enough to be satisfied. It's hard to convince myself to make things for that reason. But, I feel so supported here. It's really sparking some motivation. Thank you so much <3

Quote Originally Posted by Altia View Post
    @EZ, Thanks so much! Ho-oh really is awesome! Such a majestic birb.
    @Lunar Latias, you're so kind! Thank you so much! :'D
    Hahaha! That budgie animation was a lot of fun. A couple of people begged me to make more colors. I made them much smaller (more icon-sized), like the ones in my signature. So far I've made standard blue, lime green, yellow, pink, and red. If you'd like me to add them, I can. And if anybody would like to use them, by all means! :D
    @Rival Max, wow, thanks so much! You guys are all giving me such inspiring positive feedback! It makes me want to make more! Thank you for your uplifting positivity!

I tend to feel like I'll never truly be good enough to be satisfied. It's hard to convince myself to make things for that reason. But, I feel so supported here. It's really sparking some motivation. Thank you so much <3
    Your art would make good tcg art! If you ever record a live tutorial let me know.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

@Rival Max, Really?? You think so? Right on, thank you! (I've kind of always wanted to do that as a profession, that's like my dream job).

I've got a few new non-Pokemon animations! Cockatiels! They're simple. The lines are animated to look sketchy! Art style inspired mostly by Kirby's Dream Land 3, but not KDL3-related either.

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Altia View Post
    @Rival Max, Really?? You think so? Right on, thank you! (I've kind of always wanted to do that as a profession, that's like my dream job).

I've got a few new non-Pokemon animations! Cockatiels! They're simple. The lines are animated to look sketchy! Art style inspired mostly by Kirby's Dream Land 3, but not KDL3-related either.

You have some great skills man. This is coming from a guy who likes to create art without the same results :P and I dont say that as a diss to myself but a compliment. Skills are skills man.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    @Suicune's Fire LOOK! IT'S SO CUTE. >u<

Awesome job, Altia! :D I love the cute little grumpy look on its face, aha.

8. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I love the cockatiels! So cute and grumpy. XD

I like the art style, too. I never played Kirby's Dream Land 3, but the cute and wobbly line animations remind me of some of the earlier Yoshi games like Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story.

Aw man, those cockatiels look great! As a cockatiel lover, I can safely say that your animation is fantastic. The fun and cartoonish style really makes it stand out. That grumpy expression speaks volumes about how the poor thing is feeling! Double thumbs up for your awesomeness!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aww those cockatiels are so cute and grumpy :D I love the animation. Animating the lines gives such a cool effect!

Your Ho-Oh is definitely gorgeous! I love watercolours! And they seem like the perfect choice for Ho-Oh's wings!
    GCEA

@Rival Max, I'd love to see your artwork! Link me, and I'll take a look! :D
    @Lunar Latias, Your compliments mean so much! Your artwork is incredible! <3 <3 <3
    @Neo Emolga, Yoshi's story is a pretty prime example of the art style. I really like the art styles that seem childish, but are done professionally! This artwork isn't mine, but here's an example, an HD version of Nago scratching on Kirby in KDL3: http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...49/895/654.gif
    @Suicune's Fire, Thank you so much! I like to practice with expressions! They're one of the most fun things to draw!
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah, You ever watch Edd Ed and Eddy? I always thought the lines in that show were strangely mesmerizing!
    And thank you! Good watercolors bring out vivid colors. I had purchased the watercolors a few months ago for the first time and instantly fell in love.

Awwwh! Suicune's Fire and Pokemon Trainer Sarah are matching twinsies!! <3

13. This post has been liked by: