Thread: ˇÓrale!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ˇÓrale!

Hola, name's Queen, but you can call me Eon, Noel, Leon, Queen DDD, The DDDude, the DDDuke, St. Leon, Leon S Noel, Leon De La Sol or even Joy, if you're a close friend. But for now, allow me to explain who I am and what I'm about.

I am about Fairy types, I am all about Ludicolo and Sylveon and I'm about that Sinnoh and Unova.

I am not about Megas, Lucario or Delphox and mostly not about Hoenn and Kalos.

As you can tell, my favorite type is Fairy, but for the longest time it was a huge tie between Grass and Normal.

My least favorite types are probably Steel, Fire and perhaps Dragon.

When it comes to starter Pokemon, I've been Grass every gen except 5 and 6, where I picked the water starters, and when it comes to my favorite types of animals pokemon are based on, it would have to be Cat Pokemon, which I absolutely ADORE~!

I'm very passionate about battling, having ranked up quite high in Gen 5 Showdown in the OU, LC and Doubles Ladders. I also really love Smash Bros. and would always be down for a round or 3 of Smash 4 3DS or Smash 4 WiiU anytime I'm free. I main Samus and King DeDeDe, with Link, Wario, Mr. Game & Watch and DK as secondaries or pockets, and I've been working on learning Villager, MM and Ryu. I've been playing Smash since 64 so I'm very passionate about it too. I also play a myriad of other fighting games, such as BlazBlue, SF series, MvC series, KoF series, Bloody Roar, Skullgirls, Divekick, and Soul Caliber 2. Currently I have Skullgirls installed on my computer, so feel free to hmu for Steam profile if you'd like to play me there.

I also like a wide range of anime, but I'm quite opinionated on that subject too. I like to harshly criticize everything, including what I like so there is a good chance I will offer a rather harsh review on things that are bad, like Naruto or Bleach, and give even good things like OPM, JoJoBA, Berserk, Parasyte the Maxim or Steel Ball Run a somewhat downplayed review.

And I guess that's it. So hello then. Oh yeah and just to clear up any confusion in the future, I'll put this bit out there first: I'm a gay dude, not a girl.

2. This post has been liked by:

Altia