Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
But we can still rant about ourselves right? I think some of the things that make me angry are more often than not caused by me. Sometimes I feel like I should stand in front of a mirror and shake my fist in a mildly irritated manner...at myself. XD

But one thing that I'm constantly frustrated about, is people with poor driving manners/habits. Especially when someone is in the passing lane and is going five miles below the limit and not moving over. Super frustrating. Or when I'm driving slightly over or at the speed limit on surface streets when the roads are relatively empty and yet someone feels the need to stick their bumper up my exhaust. Gahhh!!

Now I need some comfort food...and I don't think the girls scouts are selling somoa's just yet...This rant just keeps getting wor...ooh ice cream

128-looks-yummy.png
Haha yeah you can definitely rant about yourself. xD Just not other forum people. I'm sure we're all mature enough to know what's appropriate and what's against the spirit of the forum! ;) Right... RIGHT??? xD

Driving brings out the worst in people, honestly. xD What I really hate is when people do stuff to get ahead in traffic which inconveniences other people. Like people who keep going down the lane that is ending, passing everyone waiting in traffic, and merge in at the very end, instead of merging earlier where the sign is (I try not to let them in xD).