Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ahh, yes, hello there

Hm, so where do I begin?

My name is Ebail, or you can call me Eric (because that's my name name). I joined the forums a few years back, but I never particularly used them much besides a few posts in the urpg section back then, and to wish a few members a happy birthday, cause hey who doesn't want a random happy birthday message on their profile?

A bit about me would be that I'm a big fan of all the Dragon Ball series (yeah, I'll even acknowledged GT, but it won't be a great talk), any Yu-Gi-Oh! including the actual card game itself, and, most shocking of all, Pokemon. And video games too, yeah they're pretty fun, with my current kick going back to Fallout 4.

So that's basically it. Nice to meet ya!

Oh, god help us. It's another Eric.

3. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome Eric! I hope this means you'll be posting around more :D It's nice of you to randomly wish people happy birthday. :) I used to watch DBZ back in the day but that's about it haha. I wouldn't mind catching up one day if I had time. Anyway hope you have fun around here. :D
    GCEA

@Ebail Welcome New Eric! Everyone loves happy birthday messages. Hopefully this time around you will find a nitch here within the forum and stick around.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

@Ebail hello! :D Nice of you to formally introduce yourself! We did speak a while back, hence the silly Valentines message I sent you. XD It's good to have you around. You are our third Eric, as you may have read, but the more, the merrier! :D

Hope to see you round the place. c:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Oh, god help us. It's another Eric.
    There has to be a league of them by now. The League of Eric *shudders*

Anyway, welcome to the oasis hopefully not evil eric though your avatar of black goku suggests evil and your name sounds like evil.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ebail! Welcome to PXR!

Hope you like it here and have plenty of awesome and really epic times. Cheers and check around, there's plenty of awesome activities and events going on with more on the way.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Not another Eric! This totally disrupts the ericllibrium! We've got Real Eric, Fake Eric, and how this one too? What shall he be called? NOOOOOOOO!! And to boot he's also from New Jersey like Real Eric. I'm waiting for the space-time continuum to rip open.

Well all joking aside I can't wait to see you around the forum and hope everything is a blast for you in the future!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Not another Eric! This totally disrupts the ericllibrium! We've got Real Eric, Fake Eric, and how this one too? What shall he be called? NOOOOOOOO!! And to boot he's also from New Jersey like Real Eric. I'm waiting for the space-time continuum to rip open.

Well all joking aside I can't wait to see you around the forum and hope everything is a blast for you in the future!
    Reverse Eric! Or Negative Eric!

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

11. This post has been liked by:

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Welcome back! Hope to see you around the forums, I haven't watched dragon ball in a long time, it might be nice to watch some of it again, also something about Erics because y'know it'd be a shame if I was the only one who didn't mention something about Erics. Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask, or if you just wanna chat hit me up.

PS @Neo Emolga I think you meant "Hope you like it here and have plenty of awesome and really eric times." LOL