Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mod of the Month January - Febuary 2017: Chakramaster

Here we will honor the men and women who work hard every day to make PXR a community we can all be proud to be a part of.
    This thread was created to pay tribute to their hard work and contributions. Each month we will introduce a new mod to our list.

Welcome back everyone to our celebration of the MOTM!

This month we are focusing on the hard work of one or our favorite Pikachu fans Chakramaster. Chakra, like most of our MOTM he has established himself as one of the active driving forces to our community. I was lucky enough to work with Chakra in GCEA for a short period. I consider Chakra a friend and I look forward to working with him on future events! Most recently Chakra teamed up with Gem to bring us the great Vday couples event. The event was a big success!

The following are some totally cool things said from the admins!

Neo - "Chakra is always a cool guy, always more than happy to go beyond what's asked of him, and is always trying to come up with awesome ideas that make a better place for everyone. Dude, you rock, keep up the magic and stay awesome!"

Xanthe - "He's dedicated, helpful, very good at volunteering himself and equally as good at pulling through when he says he'll do something. He hosted the Pairs event with Gemma, did Secret Santa with me, and already wants to jump on board for Stalkers Round 3. He's a fun and friendly guy whose intentions are positive. He's a fantastic mod and a fantastic person. :]"

Pokemon Trainer Sarah - "Chakra is always offering to help, which is awesome! He did a great job running the pairs event with Gem and it was good to see him step up in that way. I look forward to seeing more from him in the future!"

The Senior Forum Staff would like to award...

@Chakramaster

...with Moderator of the Month for Jan-Feb, 2017!

Thank you for everything you've done. Keep up the excellent work and your dedication to PXR!

Everyone give a big, warm congrats to Chakra this month!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by: