Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    I haven't said anything, so I figured I would now. I've been pretty busy IRL as late, though I wont delve into specifics exactly. I'm not sure when things will be on track and I'll be back to do things. For now, I'll poke around every now and again or for short bursts. Thanks for understanding and sorry to those who were waiting on me for anything, mostly in GCEA Yellow. I'll still be on Skype or Aim as I tend to have those on multiple devices. Thanks and Happy Halloween!

( P.S. Sorry about this )

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Hey guys. I've been away for a loooong while, without notice, but I'm back about again. I hope everyone is doing well, and I'm looking forward to catching up with some of you. :)

After a hiatus, I look forward in posting more!

Greetings! i'm back!

yes it's me. you probably dont remember me because i joined when this site was brand spanking fresh right off the .. website factory?
    but i did join all the way back in 2013 and stayed for atleast a week before .. uh i dunno i just didint come back!
    but then our magnificent administrating administrator and amazing australian and all around amazing (im kissing *** here) amazingly great person Suicune's Fire (which i can totally pronounce. plz dont ban me)
    told me to come back. and i did!
    now im here!
    on the pxr!
    HERE!
    :)
    Join Date 2013-07-23
    Posts Per Day 0.13
    Well I'm probably the lowest posting active member. All a part of my brilliant strategy to make the few things i post seem good!

Quote Originally Posted by mujaffa View Post
    yes it's me. you probably dont remember me because i joined when this site was brand spanking fresh right off the .. website factory?
    but i did join all the way back in 2013 and stayed for atleast a week before .. uh i dunno i just didint come back!
    but then our magnificent administrating administrator and amazing australian and all around amazing (im kissing *** here) amazingly great person Suicune's Fire (which i can totally pronounce. plz dont ban me)
    told me to come back. and i did!
    now im here!
    on the pxr!
    HERE!
    :)
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Wow, I liked that description of me. How kind. x) Hahahha.

Suicune's Fire's Pronunciation Guide & Dictionary:

sui·cune's·fire
    /swēko͞onz ˈfī(ə)r/
    swee-coonz fye-ah (or fye-r)

noun

an awesome member of PXR.

Did that help? x)

6. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

Well, I'm back. Again. Kind of. I guess it would be more appropriate to start off with saying why I've been gone. A lot of the time it was due to the fact of me being too busy with school at times and just being lazy off the bat for a lot of things I did. I really do apologize to everyone, but I figured I might as well point out some.
    @Suicune's Fire I am so sorry for basically leaving you to be the only administrator (unless Kenny was active, but even still). That was irresponsible of me and I should have been here to help you for when it was needed.
    @Mad Max It's nice to see you on the staff again Dredd. I want to apologize about GCEA. I did truly want to help and keep the story going, but life started peeking its head in and once that started happening, I just kind of...fell off. If you still want me to come back for story sakes, I can in two weeks.
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @HKim I've probably let you guys down the most. I was promoted to an Administrator and I have done nothing but disappear and only minorly help for the last year. I hope you guys can forgive me, but if you don't it's okay and I understand.

Hopefully I'll be active here again when i get my laptop back in two weeks, but I figured I'd make this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Dash View Post
    Well, I'm back. Again. Kind of. I guess it would be more appropriate to start off with saying why I've been gone. A lot of the time it was due to the fact of me being too busy with school at times and just being lazy off the bat for a lot of things I did. I really do apologize to everyone, but I figured I might as well point out some.
    @Suicune's Fire I am so sorry for basically leaving you to be the only administrator (unless Kenny was active, but even still). That was irresponsible of me and I should have been here to help you for when it was needed.
    @Mad Max It's nice to see you on the staff again Dredd. I want to apologize about GCEA. I did truly want to help and keep the story going, but life started peeking its head in and once that started happening, I just kind of...fell off. If you still want me to come back for story sakes, I can in two weeks.
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @HKim I've probably let you guys down the most. I was promoted to an Administrator and I have done nothing but disappear and only minorly help for the last year. I hope you guys can forgive me, but if you don't it's okay and I understand.

Hopefully I'll be active here again when i get my laptop back in two weeks, but I figured I'd make this now.
    Its awesome to have you back Dash!

As far GCEA goes. When you are ready and if you have interest in coming back you know where to find me. The only thing I can really say is. You need to find something on this site that you are invested in. Something that keeps you coming back otherwise your outside interests will always win out the day.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome back, Dash. :) It's okay, life gets in the way for all of us sometimes. We're glad to have you back!
    GCEA

Nothing to apologise for, really. x) I haven't been super active lately either. The forum certainly seems to manage with whoever's here. xD

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    ...I am back. O:

Or maybe not, we'll see. But I think I have some free time now! Oh yes, if you can see by my avi/sig I am now rather addicted to Noragami. :D

Nice to be back, guys!