Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I'm going on holiday from Friday to Tuesday, so I won't be able to access the forum. I'm really excited for this holiday, even if it's a short one. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    I'm going on holiday from Friday to Tuesday, so I won't be able to access the forum. I'm really excited for this holiday, even if it's a short one. :D
    Have fun! :) Where are you off to?
    GCEA

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Have fun! :) Where are you off to?
    Only to Jersey, which is really close to where I live (an hour flight or so). I loved it last time we went there though, so I'm really looking forward to it. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    i will be going away for a while but i should be back by monday

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I just got back from a conference and I'm heading out to Italy soon. Expect Pokemon Go updates as to Pokemon in different locations.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Hey guys; I'm not completely gone, I've just been busy and doing other things. Trying to integrate myself back here by focusing on the ASBL update, which should get easier if I become less busy, but it may be a little while before I'm back posting everywhere.

I also finally changed my avatar and signature after it was changed for the Pikachu Survivor Game.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    Hey guys; I'm not completely gone, I've just been busy and doing other things. Trying to integrate myself back here by focusing on the ASBL update, which should get easier if I become less busy, but it may be a little while before I'm back posting everywhere.

I also finally changed my avatar and signature after it was changed for the Pikachu Survivor Game.
    Welcome back, dude! Hope things have been going well on your end.

Also, if you want an avatar/banner request from yours truly, drop one right here! I'm taking requests for a limited time.

8. This post has been liked by:

Elbub 

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I was going to do this as a blog entry, but realized that it was going to be my 100th and I wanted to save that for something awesome. Wrote it up, then remembered this exists and probably will be more likely to be seen, so I'll copy and paste it here.

In the last couple of days, stuff has happened, which has put me in an emotional rut, the worst in years, possibly my life (as similar stuff happened a fair few years back, but I don't remember exactly how I felt). The stuff that has happened is rebounding in my head nearly all of my waking moments. The only times I found solace were when I was with friends in person last night, and when I have been playing games (granted, I have been doing that a bit more than usual the last few days in attempt to stop myself from thinking about my current situation). Basically, in most of what I do, I it is not distracting enough to stop me from dwelling on what has happened. Driving, Facebook, listening to music, reading, I struggle to focus on it because my mind keeps coming back to the bad stuff and making me feel worse. I struggled to do my uni work the last few days, purely for that reason. Unfortunately PXR falls under the same bracket. These days, I am only really involved in GCEA, which is in its annual quiet season, and the chat section. Both sections tend to be fairly inactive when I am on, and not enough is happening to keep my wandering mind at bay. I hate feeling the way I am and am planning on spending all the free time I have doing stuff that I know I will focus on. Lucky for me, in the last two weeks, I bought Fire Emblem Fates, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I still haven't touched Revelations, Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, so hopefully by the time I beat all of them, I will have sorted stuff out.

That being said, half the reason I am feeling this way is because I am not talking to people as much. Good conversation distracts me. Unfortunately, the people whom I usually turn to with this either all have busy lives (and I am in now way shape or form bitter about this. I get it completely and am not angry) and don't have time to keep reply to a lot of my messages, or are in some position with this situation that I can't really talk to them about it. If you don't have me on Facebook and ever feel like you want to chat to someone, my account details are on my PXR Profile, so feel free to add me (just let me know who you are) and have a chat. Chances are I'd really enjoy and appreciate it. I just can't be on PXR as much as usual for the time being. I'll still check somewhat (and try my hardest to reply to GCEA and get that damn story finished after over three years!) but I will probably not be as active as I usually am.

I don't know how long this will take. It might be a few days, a few weeks. Even a few months. If it is a few months... Well I hope it isn't because that'd suck. But I hope to be in a better place soon, and have this all behind me.

I guess all I can say is see you on the other side. I don't know when that will be, but I'll be hoping for sometime soon!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Sorry to hear that, dude. Things will get better, just hang on and recall the happier moments. You'll have times like that again.

All the best to you in the meantime.

Jacob, Im sorry to hear that. It seems that none of us can escapes these moments that push us to the edge. In those times motivation and focus are hard to come by. I know for myself struggles I have faced have made me feel cut off from everyone else. Just please know if you want to talk im always on facebook.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......