☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    i approve of new neo

also SEASON TWWOOOOOO
    Pachirisu >>>>> Pop Star Pikachu

The enormous tail is a great perk. Nothing like carrying a quick and easily deployable bed right on your butt!

AND YESSS, should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    You can thank me for that one ;)

Yeeees! Season 2 forever. We are back baby!
    Yeep, I owe you a better form, but you just need to get yourself blown up now!

And yeah, I think we'll be changing team formation this time around. I think it just works better if people are allowed to make their own team and do their own recruiting. And that way people can join or make the teams they want. Feels a little more homey and has a more personal touch to it. :3

Senior Moderator

would the reward be a ho oh gif sig? :p

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    would the reward be a ho oh gif sig? :p
    For winning PXFIRE? You get a whole forum skin made for you, dude! That's how the Gracidea Order one came about! They're the ones that won last year!

So make a Ho-oh-themed team, win, and you get a whole Ho-oh forum skin to cruise on with!

Senior Moderator

Challenge accepted

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Pachirisu >>>>> Pop Star Pikachu

The enormous tail is a great perk. Nothing like carrying a quick and easily deployable bed right on your butt!

AND YESSS, should be fun.

Yeep, I owe you a better form, but you just need to get yourself blown up now!

And yeah, I think we'll be changing team formation this time around. I think it just works better if people are allowed to make their own team and do their own recruiting. And that way people can join or make the teams they want. Feels a little more homey and has a more personal touch to it. :3
    I prefer the Pop Star Pikachu ;), but I'm sure you like the Pachirisu much more.

Yeah I'd appreciate the new form. Having to....flutter around is....a struggle. Easily done if I were to just go to the Fairy only area. Instant cuteness overload!

Hey if anything, it'll be.a good test for next year. See how it works out this year and have the feedback once again be a bookmark to look back on for planning next year.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I prefer the Pop Star Pikachu ;), but I'm sure you like the Pachirisu much more.

Yeah I'd appreciate the new form. Having to....flutter around is....a struggle. Easily done if I were to just go to the Fairy only area. Instant cuteness overload!

Hey if anything, it'll be.a good test for next year. See how it works out this year and have the feedback once again be a bookmark to look back on for planning next year.
    Yeah, sorry dude, but I'd prefer fluffy electric squirrel above the over-the-top girly Pikachu any day of the timestream.

As for your Beautifly state, your Cuteness level is at zero, though. On the other hand, you're only three Belly points away from going kaboom that way instead! XD

I think people miss the ability to make their own teams, and I'll agree, that was a nice feature that wasn't around during the first PXFIRE. Plus it's always nice to team up with friends and people with the same kind of interest. Feels more like a genuine team rather than just having everyone thrown randomly into groups.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Yeah, sorry dude, but I'd prefer fluffy electric squirrel above the over-the-top girly Pikachu any day of the timestream.

As for your Beautifly state, your Cuteness level is at zero, though. On the other hand, you're only three Belly points away from going kaboom that way instead! XD

I think people miss the ability to make their own teams, and I'll agree, that was a nice feature that wasn't around during the first PXFIRE. Plus it's always nice to team up with friends and people with the same kind of interest. Feels more like a genuine team rather than just having everyone thrown randomly into groups.
    Yeah, I see why it was taken away for PXFIRE but I think it'd work much better to not have pre-made teams.

My Links

Administrator

It's close enough to Emolga. So I'm sure it is. I'm a Pikachu so I'm sure it's connected to that in some way. The Pop Star Pikachu is pretty adorable though. Out of all the cosplay Pika's I'd prefer her. "Over-the-top girly Pikachu" or not. That's just me though I guess xD.

That "Fairy only zone" says that "anything other than a Fairy type will suffer immediate explosion." Cause of how much its effects have spread. That rule still applies, right?

Yeah it's true. It's one thing I think that really kept me from joining full force was that. Not being on a team I really wanted to. The friends portion is what made the events even more enjoyable. So to see it come back is really great! It gives you more encouragement to work with someone you know and can count on rather than a team of others you don't know as well. It'd more than likely make them less encouraged to participate if they didn't get placed on a team they like or want to join in the first place.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I think it defintely increases interest/motivation to participate.

My Links