Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I was wondering if i could request a sprite trainer? I can give details if i'm doing this right. I'm new here and i'm not sure if this is how i do it. Thanks :)

-DBGreece

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by DBGreece View Post
    I was wondering if i could request a sprite trainer? I can give details if i'm doing this right. I'm new here and i'm not sure if this is how i do it. Thanks :)

-DBGreece
    This is the right place! Just post the details of what you want and hopefully someone will give it a shot for you! :)
    GCEA

Ok so what I want is a trainer spirit for my trainer. He would be w wearing black pants, shoes, and a fedora (hat). A purple shirt with a purple and black dress shirt over it unbuttoned. A cane in right hand that is the old fashioned curved type and made of black wood. the stance for him can be whatever you want but if possible something like lance's hgss sprite (think). Thanks on advanced. :)

Not really "art" but I need some pokemon "Special Effect" moves for my comics when I use attacks~

Thanks! :)

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

I can do some of those moves for you if you want. I can do sprites just not the trainers so what do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by DBGreece View Post
    I can do some of those moves for you if you want. I can do sprites just not the trainers so what do you need?

A little bit of everything haha

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

well pm me what moves you need and what they are kinda supposed to look like

-DBGreece

I feel that this thread should be stickied.
    VPP:

9. This post has been liked by:

Member of the blue crew Mr. Nyan's Avatar
    Oh, General Request Thread... Similar to the one at PS. So, could someone do a Sith Charmeleon sprite?

Titles:
    Member of the blue crew(although my fave color is green)
    King of the Dots
    <insert another title here>

Im looking for a set of user bars or mini banners for The Shiny Hunters Association. The first User Bar should feature Shiny Pumpkaboo since its first challenge.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......