Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Oh, cool! That sounds awesome Neo. Perhaps the new threat can be like how Deoxys formed - space DNA. The first waves were that new virus, but perhaps that virus can change Pokemon into monstrous, hive minded mutations. First the plant life starts to change, which produces the spores, and if someone is in there too long they get sick, either dying, getting better, or...bad times. *Shrugs* Of course, there can already be some mutated DNA and such creatures on those ships or whatnot. Trying to spread their species, although Pokemon would be used as slaves as they wouldn't be "pure".

And it sounds good Winter :3 You told me about it before, and it seems to have only gotten better. Let me know if you want help! :3

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

So. Working on classes for WPO. Anyone want to see a few "villain" classes? Current class list contains Trainer, Breeder, Coordinator, Ranger, Idol (which may or may not end up taken out), and Hunter. The Hunter class is not limited to Team Endgame characters, nor would any other villain class, just wasn't sure if people interested would want more and if so, what ones would they want?

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Since nothing has really come of all those discussions with cool simple RPG ideas (sadface), I have decided I would like to start one myself. I want it to have a simple but fun plot and be easy to keep up with and very approachable for RPG noobs like myself to get into. I am still brainstorming basic but fun plot ideas but would love any help that anyone would like to offer. If anyone is perhaps interested in coming up with something fun with me, please drop me a PM or VM. :D I'd like to get started in the next couple weeks at the latest!
    GCEA

Hey guys! :D So.... I haven't really RP'd for a long time barring GCEA, but... I kinda want to give it one last go. I have an idea in my head, but I need a brain-buddy to help me GM it.

Anyone interested in a Super Smash Brothers RP?

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    Hey guys! :D So.... I haven't really RP'd for a long time barring GCEA, but... I kinda want to give it one last go. I have an idea in my head, but I need a brain-buddy to help me GM it.

Anyone interested in a Super Smash Brothers RP?
    I have been wantin to get into roleplays on this site but nothing that's active truly appeals to me and my Rp setup didn't really progress far.

As for an ssbrp, Mmm… depends. What would the plot and such be like? Would it be all of us just fighting one another or would it be something along the lines of like the subspace emissary? Also what characters are usable? Meaning do we use ssb characters or can we make our own? Etc.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    As for an ssbrp, Mmm… depends. What would the plot and such be like? Would it be all of us just fighting one another or would it be something along the lines of like the subspace emissary? Also what characters are usable? Meaning do we use ssb characters or can we make our own? Etc.
    Plot-wise, it'll be something along the lines of Subspace Emissary where the players work together against a certain threat. But that's one of the things I'm trying to figure out with this RP--combat. Not just player vs player, but against enemies in general. I've been wondering how much I--as the GM--should control battles, and how much I should leave up to the writers. It's territory I've never really strayed in to before ^^' (and it makes me realize that I'm very inexperienced as a GM haha) I'd also like to leave it up to the players whether or not they fight each other, and that's just another thing I'm debating over. How much that should be regulated and whatnot.

That's why I need a brain buddy xD

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    Plot-wise, it'll be something along the lines of Subspace Emissary where the players work together against a certain threat. But that's one of the things I'm trying to figure out with this RP--combat. Not just player vs player, but against enemies in general. I've been wondering how much I--as the GM--should control battles, and how much I should leave up to the writers. It's territory I've never really strayed in to before ^^' (and it makes me realize that I'm very inexperienced as a GM haha) I'd also like to leave it up to the players whether or not they fight each other, and that's just another thing I'm debating over. How much that should be regulated and whatnot.

That's why I need a brain buddy xD
    Well, in my experience as a roleplayer, when it comes to enemies/NPCs, participants sometimes take turns controlling these characters. So when they are fighting against mobs of enemies, all participants that want to can control the enemies. However, when it comes to major NPCs, the creator usually controls them because they are essential to the plot. That's just my experience though.
    / / / / / / / /

8. This post has been liked by:

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    So, last night I watched all of FateZero on Netflix before I went to work, and I just now got to thinking about how interesting it would be to translate the battle for the Holy Grail into the Pokemon World. I'm currently thinking that each of the seven Masters would summon a Legendary Pokemon capable of hiding their true identities behind a human form, and when then proceed to duke it out in the modern Pokemon World using magic and Legendary what-have-you with plenty of intrigue and twists along the way to spice it up. Does this sound appealing to anyone? Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm.Angel View Post
    So, last night I watched all of FateZero on Netflix before I went to work, and I just now got to thinking about how interesting it would be to translate the battle for the Holy Grail into the Pokemon World. I'm currently thinking that each of the seven Masters would summon a Legendary Pokemon capable of hiding their true identities behind a human form, and when then proceed to duke it out in the modern Pokemon World using magic and Legendary what-have-you with plenty of intrigue and twists along the way to spice it up. Does this sound appealing to anyone? Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Given that I love both series it sounds good to me. But we'd have to coordinate the winner through like a random generator or something. And you know, no killing without permission, etc. I entered a Hunger Games rp once that had these kinds of rules and it was pretty effective until we had one of our players get a permaban. It wouldn't have been a problem except they were supposed to win so....

Anyway, I had an idea about maybe we could do a legendary pokemon hunters thing. Pretty much the pokemon world is at war with say... Team Rocket (or whatever villain team we decide on if we do this) but no one knows about it because its a secret. We can have characters be like part of each region's security like the FBI, CIA, MI6, etc. In addition we can have people be the ones hired to help with the government or the evil team. Pretty much, the evil team activates a device that awakens all the legendary pokemon. These teams go out, neutralize and/or catch the legendary pokemon and the roleplay is a race to find and get these legendaries.
    / / / / / / / /

So, in light of the fact I cannot seem to come up with a map for WPO in a timely manner, I figured I'd let you guys know it's still in the works, but I have no idea when that's getting done. Coming up with an expansive set of locations and such isn't easy for me.

However, I do happen to have an idea that popped into my head today, and I'm curious to see what people think. Would anyone be interested in an RP in which the characters are reincarnated gods/heroes/legendary Pokemon in human form and didn't know they were such? Were it to go the gods/heroes path, it would be open to gods and heroes of all mythologies/religions (just let's please not step on toes here, guys), and in the Pokemon case, it would be open to all legendary Pokemon. In either case, we're likely dealing with a post apocalyptic scenario in which a scientist/group of scientists saw the coming apocalypse, knew they couldn't prevent it, and instead focused on bringing the world the heroes it would need once the apocalypse had come. Through methods to be determined and carried out in secret, they succeeded in reincarnating gods and heroes long thought to be a myth with the help of children who hadn't been born in the best shape. They then created controlled environment (with either a selected group of people or some kind of robots or something) for the children to be raised in until they became the heroes that the world needed.

The children would be raised as normal kids in a self-supporting sleepy little town no one ever seemed to leave, and under no circumstances be told what they were supposed to be until the times was right, until they discovered their full potential as gods/heroes/legendaries. However, even without being told, the kids grew up noticing certain strange things. Most of the smart ones realized their town wasn't exactly what it presented itself as, and they've been trying to figure it out for as long as they've known.

And then one day, there was an accident during which one of the children (now in varying ranges of their teenage years) simultaneously discovered and revealed their powers, which set into motion a number of others doing the same in a short amount of time. Now the smart ones are starting to speak up, explain their theories to the others, and attempt to find out what their little town's secret really is.

Anyone maybe interested?

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!