Arden O' Conner [Archen]
Team Zephyr [Rank: Normal]

So cold... Arden shivered at the strange sensation. Her eyes flickered open to see a stony ceiling. What happened? It took a moment for her to remember... the ocean... the island... the strange girl... the orb...

Arden heard voices talking nearby. They sounded sort of familiar, but strange too... She sat up slowly. She couldn't feel any pain. But how had she got here? She looked down and almost jumped at the feathery protrusions shooting from every part of her body. The light was dim but she could make out the reds, yellows and blues in her new coat. She looked at her hands... claws... No way.... She was an Archen?!

She scrambled to her feet, feeling slightly off balance, she would have to get used to using her tail to hold her body steady. Wait... tail?!

Arden heard the voices louder now. She saw other Pokemon... creatures she recognised from books and TV... they seemed to be having a conversation. And she could UNDERSTAND them! Her first instinct was to run from them, but she wasn't sure she could handle that on her new feet just yet. She remained quiet, listening.

"Beats me. Last I remember, I was at an amusement park." Arden heard one of the Pokemon, a Larvesta say clearly.

Could these other Pokemon....be humans as well?! Were they the other students from the field trip?

"I remember the amusement park..." Arden said quietly. Her voice was light and chirpier than usual.