[Whirlipede, Female]

Zeme (16/16)
[Bayleef, Female]

Morpheus (25/25)
[Zorua, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic [Female, 30/30]
Items: 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite, Galladite
Mystery Egg Counter: 21

Kyo couldn't believe that actually worked. But it didn't matter they'd be back soon so she'd need to be out of here by the time the guards returned. Gathering everyone together, Kyo kept a hand on Meg. "Yes, I'm fine, they haven't touched me. I'm just really tired as I imagine you guys as well. But now's not the time to discuss that."

Taking a deep breath, Kyo sighed. "I don't have my pokemon on me at the moment, I had to check them at the desk over there. I'll get them back when I leave though. As for yours, I don't know where they are. I can search for them when I leave. I'm sure they're around here somewhere." Kyo gazed at the newspaper then at Meg. She seemed even more drained and tired than before. "Unfortunately your other questions require more time to answer than we have but I'll try to summarize."

"Everything we saw in the Pokemon Tower wasn't real. Same with the SS Anne," she explained. "Dredd doesn't exist. He's not on any of the footage they have and the zombies aren't on the cameras in Pokemon Tower either. People think we're terrorists as a result because they don't know what we saw. Rose is public enemy number one due to her psychic powers causing a ton of damage for seemingly no reason. We're all going on trial tomorrow. They've given me time to draft together some sort of defense for us all but... at best it looks like Rose is going to have a limiter implanted and... at worst she's trapped here forever." Kyo tightened her hold on Meg. "I'm... I'm going to figure this out but... my credibility has taken a huge hit. I don't know if they'll believe a word I say. Any leverage I used to have has been minimized. I might be able to throw some weight around but..." Kyo shook her head. "It's not going to go well. I don't know what to do."