Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon (Missing):

Skipper (36/36) Marshtomp (16/16) Arbok (30/30) Primeape (30/30) Beedrill (30/30) Parasect (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1,

Brandon came to, in what appeared to be a van. His first thought as he woke up was his pokemon. He tried to move his arms so he could reach for Skipper's pokeball, but found it impossible to move. He realized he was chained, and tightly at that. As he looked down, he realized his pokemon and all his stuff seemed to be gone. Immediately feeling anger surge through his body at the thought of someone taking his pokemon, he shouted out "MY POKEMON! JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET OUT OF THESE CHAINS AND I WILL KICK WHOEVER'S BUTT IT IS THAT TOOK MY POKEMON!", as he said this he tried to tense up and squirm to get out of the chains, but his body appeared to be weak and unable to muster the energy to do very much. It was then he realized that he was starving. He thought to himself "Why do I feel like I havent eaten in weeks?". He then took a deep a breath to calm down, he needed to figure out his surroundings. He started looking around the van and taking in his surroundings. He could see Alice, Rocky and Meghan sitting across from him, Rocky seemed to also be missing his pokemon as he was screaming about his Rusty. Alice was also awake, but seemed very out of it. Meghan still seemed to be out. Sitting next to Alice was a person he didn't recognize. After looking around the van, he looked back down at himself to see if he was injured at all and to see if there was any way to undo the chains with little effort. It was only then did he notice he wasn't in his own clothes anymore. He was in a white jumpsuit, and on his wrist was some sort of tattoo. Upon seeing the tattoo Brandon thought to himself, "Boy am I going to kill whoever put a tattoo on me, I hate tattoos!". Right as he finished thinking that, he heard the sound of rain hitting the roof of the van and he instantly had an image in his head of some electric bird pokemon he couldn't quite remember the name of. He wondered why he was seeing an image of this bird in his head? Had something happened in Lavender town? He tried to remember what the last thing he was doing in Lavender town was, but no matter how hard he tried, the memory just wasn't there.

As he sat there continuing to try and figure out the meaning of both the bird and why he was in a van chained up, starving and worst of all without his pokemon, he heard Meghan's voice "Alice, Rocky, Brandon you guys okay?". She must have come to while he was thinking about the bird and his situation. He snapped himself out of his thoughts and replied "I think I'm ok, but I am very weak, hungry and missing my pokemon and all my stuff. Are you guys missing your pokemon too? And does anyone know where we are and why we are chained and wearing strange jumpsuits?". Brandon knew it was alot of questions so soon, but he couldn't hold back the questions, hoping one of them knew where they were and that maybe, just maybe one of them had even one pokemon.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 02-07-2019 at 04:16 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond