How's it going everyone :3

Before I start off with the introductions, I'm part of the party of Atlas and Pres...err I mean Lighting Dash. So yeah we go back :D

Now to the introduction :3
    -------
    My name is Akao, I got got it off of one of my famous rp character xP. I have been a huge Pokemon fan when I was younger, but I loss my interest when I turned ten (Yet I still join Pokemon Forums xD). The hobbies that I enjoy to do are: paintballing, playing baseball, videogames, and gfx's (More into detail later). Anime and Manga are a huge part of my live. I'm what you call a geek when it comes to it, and i'm proud of it :D My all time favorite anime is Highschool of the Dead. Gotta love Saeko <3. When it comes to videogames, I enjoy most FPS and RPG games. I play LoL with Lighting a lot, and I mid lane in LoL. So yeah, I play LoL. feel free to ask for my summoner's name. For GFX's I've been doing them for over a year, but I still have a lot to learn :D
    -------
    Want more info, just ask :D

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Welcome, newcomer and friend! n_n You definitely joined the right forum if you want to make friends and be part of a community that treats each other a lot like family!

I personally hope you have a great time here, there's lots to do at PXR, yeah? :3 We can only make this place better and better, after all!

Senior Administrator

Administrator

Weeeeeeeeeee! yaaaaaaayy!

Okay, I'm the most awkward ice breaking person in the world! :D

I can't get out of my head that lol = laugh out loud. What, I play laughing a lot too... :P

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hey Akao, welcome to PXR! Do you still play Pokemon videogames even though you've lost interest, or not really? It's cool that you make graphics, did you make your signature banner? It's really awesome! Love the colours.
    GCEA

Hello and welcome!!

Oh gosh an anime and manga fan yipee!!
    HotD is really cool, Saeko is awesome! Though I have to admit Saya is my favorite. <3 I just always love the tsundere geniuses for some reason.
    Zeke is also so precious ugh~ The family pet haha~

Hope you enjoy your stay!

{my sig is a work in progress.} { My Gallery } {banner by XaiakuX eep thank you!}

Well, even at a Pokemon forum, people who don't play are fine as well! If we forced Pokemon discussion only, we wouldn't be that great of a forum, now would we? Welcome, and I hope you have a great time!
    not that serious

Welcome to the forum, based on what you said you sound like a pretty busy person. I have never gotten a chance to play paint ball do you have your own gear for it or rent ? My old roommate use to have gear and I wondered how much fun it would be.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Come to the RP section... you know you waaaaant to...

WELCOME.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Kind of late, but better late then never, I guess! Welcome to PXR! Have fun here. :D

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

HULLO! Hi! Nice to meet you!

LoL, hmm? I've tried listening to what was going on in that...I'm more or less lost other than "capture the other territory, kill your opponents, and Teamo is an adorable nightmare bomber". More or less.

Hope you have fun here!

Made by the awesome X-Kun~