Hilbert & Oshawott now available in Pokémon Masters!

Check out the latest event in Pokémon Masters!

This event is the Water-type Training Event event and features multiple Training Courses all weak to Water-type Pokémon, and a new Sync Pair Scout banner that increases the chance of getting the newly added Sync Pair, Hilbert & Oshawott. This event runs for two weeks until October 7th 2019 In addition, the Lyra and Blue events are still going on, thought the Olivia spotlight event has ended.
    Hilbert is a 5 star support trainer with access to the passive skill, Impervious, which prevents stats from being lowered. His partner is Oshawott, who gets access to Aqua Tail and Waterfall. They can also use X Speed All and In This Together, which raises the attack stat of all allies. At this point it’s not entirely clear what Hilbert’s special sync move is, but it’s implied Oshawott is capable of evolving given its sync move is Water Sync Impact.
    The post Hilbert & Oshawott now available in Pokémon Masters! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hilbert is still the most random name.
    GCEA

3. This post has been liked by:

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I have nothing to say about this. Just wanted to let you know that I liked this reply.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for assuring me that I'm not the only one that thinks "Hilbert," even though it tries to sound like a normal guy's name, still seems like it goes way out in left field and awkwardly out of the ballpark. Plus I look at this kid and I definitely don't think "oh yeah, see that guy? I definitely bet his name is Hilbert. So not a Sam or a Michael or a Patrick. That's a Hilbert if I ever saw one."

Senior Moderator

That name is pure cheeks for a Pokemon protag. Hilbert is a cool name...just not for a MC. I wish they would have stuck with the names of colours. I want Ron Burgandy as a Pokemon master

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Administrator

Hilbert and Hilda. Of course they went for the really weird names for the games based in America. XD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..