Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks, Sou! Nah, it actually really sucked because I had to work off of something that was already finished...which is what made those such a pain to animate. If I were finishing the frames all together, then, well, that'd be a different story perhaps!

But naw I just add edits frame by frame; so like I just work off of each frame to make the next one.

Got a long-overdue request from over a year ago and a commission!

HD thinga-ma-bobber of a sprite made by Snivy101 of DeviantART. He wanted me to make one for each of his region's starters. Here's the other two:

The Water starter is from the other day; the fire starter from October of last year; and the Grass starter from February of 2013. Goddamn, man.

$5 50x50 sprite commission of a Charizard for a Deviant named Revenem. 12 colors including transparency. :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

They look great and I love the Charizard. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

ah no problem Speed! :>
    But I see, I can definitely see how that would be a pain too haha. But despite that, it came out really nice haha.
    Those starters and the charizard look super nice too, I wonder how long it takes you to do these xD

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That Charizard is brilliant :O I love that grass starter too! It must be so much work making those animations so fluid o.o
    GCEA

Wow, the difference in the time. xD Haha. Love all the sprites. :3 Like the others, I'm a huge fan of that awesome charizard! It's like a super cool looking version of one you'd see in-game somewhere. xD

Thanks you guys! So I know I have commissions to work on but honestly I kinda wanted to try isometry again. Especially after looking at this tutorial by a friend of mine. I tend to get turned off from isometric pixel art because it's less art and more building, quite honestly...but still, I decided to give it another shot. This is the house I'm modelling it off of. Well, I have the left half of it, anyway.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I can see why that would be more like building than anything. It's so nice and clean though! I love the little front porch part. :D
    GCEA

Thank you! Just today made it to the shading phase, and I am SO happy for that. Still a WIP, but here it is so far:

------------

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ahh it's gorgeous! I want to live in it! xD
    GCEA

Thanks! It is a pretty cool little house design.

I've finished more of it...but kinda put it on the backburner until I figure out how I want those side roof tiles to work. Or even if I have them working right, which I honestly don't think I do.

And something for the URPG art section. Doing the theme challenge

------------