Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Oh my god i am so freaking proud of this thing right now.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Wow, that cupcake is very well done. I thought you were just posting a picture for a moment O.o
    Love the Keldeo too! Great color choices there C:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

3. This post has been liked by:

Thanks so much for the comment, Gigi. It's kinda hard to get comments around these parts nowadays to be honest. ._.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh my god, that TCG pixel over is amazing! You should definitely be proud! I love all the colours. It looks SO complex. o.O

I can't believe I missed all the other stuff you posted, but I love your low-res Pokemon sprites. They're so cute. :D

That cupcake is completely brilliant. It is like when you see people do paintings and you can't believe they're paintings because they look like photographs. :O
    GCEA

Thank you so much ; v ; That cupcake was inspired by this tutorial! Which is super amazing. :D Turns out that there cupcake actually only has 19 colors. .___.

Your comment means a lot to me! Everyone's input does. ^^

I had a join.me going on for this thing. It. Took. Forever. But I'm so so so happy with the results! 18 colors. It was a request from ShadowJay from my request thread.

I'm SO. SO. SO. SOOOO freaking tired, goin' to bed nao x]

Edit: LD's request. I love this artist. Honestly it's a shame that Yoshinob only really does the 3D EX TCG artwork. As you can tell by this scan, his 2D art is very soft and pleasing to the eyes.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 01-27-2015 at 06:31 PM.

------------

Heya! I think for every small pixel art piece I do (or almost every) such as these TCG Pixel-overs, I'll upload a video on Youtube of it (except sped up xD ). Of course I've never actually uploaded anything to Youtube before nor do I have the internet capability to do so...but my work does! 8D So here's the Slakoth TCG pixel-over from Dragons Exalted. Click on the image to see the original artwork.

Kanako Eo is one of my favorite TCG artists. Anyway, I'll have the video up soon! :D

Also, Sarah's request from last night!
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 01-28-2015 at 07:56 PM.

------------

8. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh man, that Slakoth is really cool. I love the background. It's so impressive that you're able to capture so many details in such a small space!

And we all know how I feel about Tyrunt. xD
    GCEA

We do, indeed, given your current avatar. xD

Here's the Archen request that I already posted in my request thread, along with another Kanako Eo TCG pixel-over.

I'm not sure if it does the original art justice because COLORS but I did my best. x] The dithering effects with the water were really fun. Again, click the image to see the original artwork.

Also, here's some sped-up footage of that Archen last night. @Pokemon Trainer Sarah if you guys want to put it on the site then I guess feel free to xD

Edit: Here's one for Floatzel! I have a lot of fun recording these. xD
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 01-29-2015 at 11:47 PM.

------------

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Awesome Floatzel! I really like the dithering kinda style. :D I'm still ridiculously impressed every time you make a new one of those, so small and with so much detail!

I will definitely put it on the site. :D
    GCEA

Those are some awesome TCG pixel art. Who are you doing next? Good job with the dithering too. :DD