Thread: Old pe2k member

Old pe2k member

Hey guys, I ran across this forum when I tried to go to PE2K's forums and it said page not found, and thus I ran into this forum. I was a PE2K member since about Feb. 2007 and had the username "Pokemon Ron". Really stopped getting on the site around the time the lag and server issues happened on the site. Not really the biggest fan of Pokemon anymore since I don't have the most time due to being married now and having my daughter on the way. But, I still find time to pick up my 3DS and play every now and then.

Well, hope to see you guys around;
    PR

Former Clan leader and all around sassy guy ;) welcome Ron.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Haha yep I remember back in the day with the clans. Kinda miss that. But nice to see you Dredd.

Ah, that name is so familiar. I remember you have a pool, but that's about it. xD

Perhaps you remember me as Shiny Jolteon or Typhlosion Explosion. Glad you found your way here, Ron!

|||||||||

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Ron View Post
    Hey guys, I ran across this forum when I tried to go to PE2K's forums and it said page not found, and thus I ran into this forum. I was a PE2K member since about Feb. 2007 and had the username "Pokemon Ron". Really stopped getting on the site around the time the lag and server issues happened on the site. Not really the biggest fan of Pokemon anymore since I don't have the most time due to being married now and having my daughter on the way. But, I still find time to pick up my 3DS and play every now and then.

Well, hope to see you guys around;
    PR
    Oh, hey! I remember you. Welcome to PE2K 2.0, AKA PXR! Glad to see you back!

P.S. You'll probably know me as a noob and as Fushigidane or Silver Slasher.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Your name rings a bell faintly but most of my pe2k memories are faded so pardon me... Anyhow welcome to our new home and I hope you'll stay active around these parts~ ^^

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hey Ron, welcome to our new home! That's really cool that you have a daughter coming. Are you going to get her into Pokemon? :D
    GCEA

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

Hi Ron, I remember you from DRPG stuff on PWN! Welcome to PXR! Also somehow pe2k came back up
    URPG Stats
    PWN/BMG Ash K.; AIM MewAshMew
    URPG Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Hey Ron, welcome to our new home! That's really cool that you have a daughter coming. Are you going to get her into Pokemon? :D
    Of course I am ;)

Senior Administrator

Administrator

Hey PR! I want to say that I'm the same with the games, except I'm in graduate school...

I'm glad to see you made it here to the rescue ship from pe2k!