Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face *sniff* So I'm new here *rubs eyes*

No, I'm not crying. I just have really bad allergies right now. My high score is 10 sneezes in a row, I think.

So, I'm new here. I have to say this is a really nice website. I love the default theme, it's really pretty! This seems like a nice, friendly place, and I hope to enjoy my time on here.

Also, it's up to you whether my username is ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory.
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

Hey official welcome ! NS..I think Im liking Ninja Skarmory!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Or is it... ninj ask armory?

Hiya, call me Sabi, I'm the ASB GM and RP mod around here. Welcome to PXR!

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Helloooo! My name's Swerve. And yes, this place is indeed very nice and friendly. ouo Also, I think I like Ninja Skarmory better ahaha. xD

NOW I MUST GIVE YOU THE OFFICIAL HUG-PAT OF WELCOME.

EVERYONE LOVES HUG-PATS DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT.

Hug-patting is successful. .u. If you haven't noticed already, I'm a huge fan of Transformers, hence my avatar, username, and that little gif there. Actually I'm a fan of robots in general, I guess. ;u;

ANYWAY HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE AND MAKE LOTS OF GOOD FRIENDS KTHXBAI //fish flops away

paired with sivelos boys
    Spoiler:
    [3:05:24 PM] Star Platinum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6O-uRSFOrg
    dio's been evil since he drew his first breath, the speed weed claims
    [3:09:24 PM] i hate dio: as a baby
    [3:09:29 PM] i hate dio: he would verbally assault strangers
    [3:10:04 PM] Star Platinum: AS A BABY
    [3:10:13 PM] Star Platinum: HE WOULD SUPLEX HIS OWN FATHER
    [3:10:21 PM] Star Platinum: HIS ANGER AND HATRED TOWARDS HIM GAVE DIO IMMENSE STRENGTH
    [3:11:15 PM] i hate dio: as a baby
    [3:11:16 PM] i hate dio: he single-handedly took
    [3:11:21 PM] i hate dio: literally everyone
    [3:11:24 PM] i hate dio: who lived on ogre street

5. This post has been liked by:

HERRO. AND WELCOME TO PXR.

WOAH ten sneezes in a row is IMPRESSIVE. A little annoying given the circumstances but impressive nonetheless. xD

A big, fat, warm welcome from me and the rest of the PXR team. :D Have an awesome stay. We're a friendly bunch and the forum has a lot to offer! ^v^

~SF.

I don't know what's supposed to go here. Pokeman's Avatar
    GREETINGS, YOUNG PADAWAN. It's pretty cool here, so, uhh, have fun. Yeah. Plus, i wanna make a miniature story of your ten sneeze streak.

ACHOO! "Bless you." Thanks. ACHOO! "Bless you." Thanks, heh, again. Oh.. oh... ACHOO! "Wow, bless you.." Thanks.. sorry, I know it's annoying. ACHOO! "*sigh* Bless you..." Sorr.... Sorr.... ACHOO! "My God, can you stop that?" I-I'm sorry, but... but... ACHOO! "Oh my God, get out! You're so annoying!" I can't... can't... "Stop! No! Leave!" F-Fine- ACHOO! "I SAID GET OUT!!" ACHOO! "ARGHHHH" ACHOO! "If you do that one more time..." AC- *guy puts hand over Skar's mouth* "NOT. AGAIN." Okay, geez...

AND THAT WAS MY MINIATURE STORY.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome ninjaskarmory! Clever name. I saw it as "ninja Skarmory" first, so I guess I'll go with that. xD

I hope you have fun here! If you need any help just ask a staff member! You might also be interested in trying one (or more!) of our RPG games - the ASB, GCEA or URPG. They're pretty fun and a great way to make friends!
    GCEA

I think I prefer Ninja Skarmory, if only for the sheer amazing image that pops into my head. THE HORROR.

Welcome to the forums! I'd say more, but uh, everyone else sort of beat me to it. I'll just state I'm one of the Senior Moderators and also an ASB Official like Saraibre Ryu. I hope your allergies clear up - you can always look into a generic allergy medication for relief, if it's that terrible :3

I hope you enjoy your time here~

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Welcome to the forum!
    10 sneezes is a lot! I've only ever managed 3! I hope your allergies calm down soon... unless you enjoy them, then carry on. Feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions or feel like chatting, I always enjoy getting PMs or VMs from our members.

Enjoy your time here.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Unovan Dark trainer and breeder Maddox's Avatar
    Welcome to the Crossroads, Ninjaskarmory. I'm going with Ninjask Armory. Who wouldn't be intimidated by a huge, speedy cicada with guns and swords?

Anyways, hope you have fun!
    Friend code: 2638-1886-4182
    Maddox's Shiny List