Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Wow, and I mean wow, I’m not even sure what to say other then I have no words for Gible here, haha. I enjoy a lot of the humor and meshes you do using real life images with your art over the top of it. Especially the one trying to explain Jurassic Park 3, how fossils came about etc. The thing that makes me smile the most though is being the improvement throughout the comics. Comparing your very first to your newest ones, you can see that you’re playing with shadows a lot more, posing and even your lineart has gotten a a lot cleaner then you first started. Really shows that practice makes perfect and I’m sure if you keep at it, you’ll get even better! :>

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

2. This post has been liked by:

Gible Bites #25 Big Eater @Suicune's Fire

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Dang, man, your artwork looks so darn good now. If you really did all this in Paint (pretty sure that's what you said you always use), I'm amazed.

I like this comic, the artwork is great, has a good and meaningful message, and has that inspirational charm to it that is unique to this. You're making me feel like I should start a comic. XD

Double thumbs up.

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Dang, man, your artwork looks so darn good now. If you really did all this in Paint (pretty sure that's what you said you always use), I'm amazed.

I like this comic, the artwork is great, has a good and meaningful message, and has that inspirational charm to it that is unique to this. You're making me feel like I should start a comic. XD

Double thumbs up.
    Yup its all done on paint! The stones turned good because I use the sprites to draw them and they look great at this size.

Thanks a lot for reading and all the nice words ! I felt like this one was more positive then I originally planned lol

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aw this was a really nice one :D The stones do look super awesome! xD I am constantly impressed by your art :) All the details on the clothing and stuff are great.

I like how you left the end open too. I guess the traditional story would be that she chose to stick with being a Vileplume with her new friends etc., but hey, its also ok to pick the other option that might conventionally be seen as shallow. Very clever as always! Glad to see this back!
    GCEA

8. This post has been liked by:

I loved this episode. :] Thanks so much for doing one that I submitted! I thought the story was great, and the thing about not listening to doctors was a good addition, haha. I'm sure Bernie would be happy to hear that he is perfect the way he is. XD

I'm so happy to see this back! Amazing job as always. I love that Gible is still writing to his fans from prison. XD He's one dedicated pokemon! Your art is looking great too. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Aw this was a really nice one :D The stones do look super awesome! xD I am constantly impressed by your art :) All the details on the clothing and stuff are great.

I like how you left the end open too. I guess the traditional story would be that she chose to stick with being a Vileplume with her new friends etc., but hey, its also ok to pick the other option that might conventionally be seen as shallow. Very clever as always! Glad to see this back!
    I actually meant for it be more open ended ;) What if she didnt pick either and chose to stay the same?

Im actually working on the next one already :P

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I loved this episode. :] Thanks so much for doing one that I submitted! I thought the story was great, and the thing about not listening to doctors was a good addition, haha. I'm sure Bernie would be happy to hear that he is perfect the way he is. XD

I'm so happy to see this back! Amazing job as always. I love that Gible is still writing to his fans from prison. XD He's one dedicated pokemon! Your art is looking great too. 8D
    Yeah, I kind of painted myself into a corner. With the whole murder thing dont worry I think the next one shot of Suicune should cover helping Gible get out ;) oops spoilers much?

Thanks though. I hope I answered bernie's question properly :P
    Last edited by Rival Max; 09-07-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Yeah, I kind of painted myself into a corner. With the whole murder thing dont worry I think the next one shot of Suicune should cover helping Gible get out ;) oops spoilers much?

Thanks though. I hope I answered bernie's question properly :P
    HAHA Yes, Grammar Suicune should have some friends in high places. ;] I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Yeah for sure. :] The Subway sponsor thing was funny too, haha. Though in my mind, snorlax only eat grapefruits because that's what one ate in the anime. XD GRAPEFRUIT SUB.

Gible Bites #26 Friendship For Sale

This issue is unlike the others...this is technically a remake but in a funny way. Over a year ago I answered a response for @Suicune's Fire. This issue 21 turned out to be pretty unique and I really like it. So lets skip to now..turns out that because my actual story was so far off the question that when I was looking through letters submitted I didnt even realize that I had done this and somehow my crazy mind came up with a completely new response. At first I was embarrassed that I had completely forgotten. Though i think this remake stands well on its own and I made some small adjustments to make 26 a squeal to 21...lol. This come is also a lead into the second Suicune's Grace thats why there is a cameo!

I dont have a big fan base so Im tagging people I know might be interested in seeing this.
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Neo Emolga and I tagged Xanthe.

#21 You can't see me.

Spoiler:

Brought you by

Oh yeah and..

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

14. This post has been liked by: