Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

PXR WAR Season 1 Discussion

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a WAR season this summer here at PXR, continuing the tradition from PE2K! Feel free to use this thread to chat about the upcoming WAR, discuss old times or plan your future team! :D

This year's WAR Leaders are Lord Celebi, Shadow Tracker Max & Saraibre Ryu!

What is WAR?
    edited slightly from Neo Emolga's original PE2K post

The WAR is a team-based competition event held during every summer where teams of members compete in various sections such as art, writing, URPG, and RP for points. In these sections, entry submissions or performances are submitted, judged, and the best of the best are awarded points for their team on a weekly basis. At the end of the WAR, the team with the highest number of points is declared the winner.

The original idea for the PE2K WAR was conceived by Bashaamo back in 2003 on the original PE2K Proboards forum, although many PE2K members have been attributed to its continued success and interest throughout the years, including HKim, ElimN8, [Fair], Lord Celebi, Dr Scott and Neo Emolga. Since then, the WAR has been hosted every year, though throughout time, its format has been altered and is always evolving to meet the interests of PE2K veterans and newcomers alike.

How do I participate?

To join in, you need to be part of a WAR team. The teams will each have a thread listed in the Groups and Clubs board. You can identify WAR teams by the [WAR] prefix in the thread name. Each team has its own sign up rules, so read them carefully before applying. Anyone is also welcome to make their own WAR team! A team needs at least 5 members by the start of the WAR in order to participate.

Want more info? Check out PE2K's WAR Season X thread.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 06-22-2014 at 12:02 AM.
    GCEA

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    I'm quite interested in being a WAR Leader. I've been wanting another WAR to sink my teeth into recently. If you want that in a form...

• Why you are interested in the position.: I want to see another WAR sometime in my lifetime.
    • Any experience you have that will help you as a WAR leader.: Participant in over ten WARs, WAR Leader of two.

Can't wait to bring Aqua back!

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Good to see some interest! And I'm glad you're gonna bring Aqua back as well. :)

I haven't participated in a WAR in forever, but I might join in this time. Hopefully some interesting teams will pop up!
    GCEA

I don't think I'm cut out to be a WAR leader, but I would certainly join a team! :D Glad to hear you're on board, Lord Celebi.

~SF.

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    I'm definitely going to do this. I'm thinking of creating a team for this because I think I have the writing capabilities of just creating a team. Either that, or I'm gonna join Cami's team, since G.U.N is clearly the ultimate lifeform superior.

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I'm honestly not going to join up as a WAR leader, but I'm interested. Might make my own team or join Aqua.

BECAUSE LAND MEANS LEDGES!

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'm excited to see what kind of teams appear. :D Someone's gonna have to take on Aqua! I wonder if any other old teams will make a come back!
    GCEA

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Glad to see Rusty getting Aqua back. I wonder who else may come up with a new team. Though, I think I may watch from the side or jokey join Aqua to say I finally am on Aqua.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Leadership role ? Possibly ? Maybe ?

* Why you are interested in the position.
    As the leader of few forum events and GCEA. I would like to take a bigger role in the war this time and start up my own team.

* Any experience you have that will help you as a WAR leader.
    I have a ton of leadership experience. The more people and teams we can add the better this event will get. If I can help with that I will !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    I can't even begin to describe how exited I am. Let's frikken do this!
    "You kids have a nice day."