Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    @Minunrocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Minunrocks View Post
    Been a while since I sprited, but here it is. May is now a part of Team Aqua! Kinda hard to make this because the sprite is old but I did my best! I hope you don't mind the background, I didn't want to ruin the outline. Also, I have no idea how to enlarge it, could any one tell me how?

Username: Minunrocks
    WAR Team: Team Aqua
    Link to Sprite: (Link to the image) http://i.imgur.com/aplQM3g.jpg
    Sprite Submission: (Post the actual image) Attachment 864
    Rule #1: Always, ALWAYS save in PNG. JPG is a quality killer and you won't have a chance at winning with a sprite in that format. :/
    #2: Never use sprites that have a black background. Save them, then open them in a program that can read transparency. Copying and pasting has its risks for cases like this, where the background is black and unchangeable.
    #3: Never EVER resize sprites. xD Good thing you didn't resize it. Why do you think they're that size to start off? Because they're supposed to be! Being any larger would ruin the sprite's quality and intention entirely.

I'd suggest resubmitting this one because of the black background and the JPGiness. If those weren't an issue then it would be a great submission. Same with everyone else! Good work, guys!

~SF.

Um, so we DO have until the 20th of July, right? Or am I missing something?

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Um, so we DO have until the 20th of July, right? Or am I missing something?
    Oh no, sorry, just realised I'd accidentally put the following week's date as this week's end date. No, that was wrong. The actual deadline is the 13th of July, at 11:59pm. Sorry about that guys! D:

~SF.

That makes more sense. I was confused there for a bit. Nonetheless, I have my entry! And I had a lot of fun with it, hahahah.

WAR Team: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
    Link to Sprite
    Sprite Submission:
    Japanese cherry blossom-themed Meganium. Yes, that is Mt. Fuji on its thigh.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 07-10-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    That makes more sense. I was confused there for a bit. Nonetheless, I have my entry! And I had a lot of fun with it, hahahah.

Link to Sprite
    Sprite Submission:
    Hahaha, thanks for bringing it up! I wouldn't have realised otherwise. D: And confused people even more. Well good job! 8D I'm happy you didn't need the extra time or anything. xD It would have sucked if I misled you and that caused you to run out of time to enter. :< Glad you got an entry in!

~SF.

6. This post has been liked by:

smores 

Thanks Suicune's Fire! It completely slipped my mind to save in PNG! Well anyway, this should be a bit better:
    Username: Minunrocks
    WAR Team: Team Aqua
    Link to Sprite: (Link to the image) http://i.imgur.com/LM5oRNT.png
    Sprite Submission: (Post the actual image) aqua may nb.png

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Username: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    WAR Team: Team Trainer
    Link to Sprite: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ur_recolor.png
    Sprite Submission:

Forestsaur! These scenery-type recolours are so fun. :O
    GCEA

9. This post has been liked by:

Username: TheProtobabe
    Team: Team Awesome
    Link: http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...ps0f9dcb97.png
    Image:

Raikou-Dash. :P

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    Username: TheoreticalSelkie
    Link to Sprite: Linky
    Sprite Submission:

Muah muah, I'm rusty at spriting ahahaha. Was going for some sort of an Oriental opera costume theme or w/e

Week one for WAR Sprite Art has officially ended and no more submissions will be accepted from this point! Thank you all so much for your wonderful entries. I shall have the results for this week up shortly, as well as next week's challenge. :]

~SF.