Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

The Moonlight Writer has entered the scene.

Hi to everyone out there! I am noblejanobii. I'm knew here but you may know me as Janobii from Smackjeeves or long-live-rue from deviantart or nobleravens14 on YouTube. I love to write and roleplay! I'm not the best at either but I'm working on both so hopefully I'll be a lot better than I am now someday!

Oh god finally a new roleplayer! Hahaha well welcome to PxR! What kind of roleplays are you into btw? :3
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome new member! ^_^ I hope you have fun here! Feel free to share your work and join in on the RP section. I look forward to seeing you around. If you need any help, just let us know! What are your favourite Pokemon? Have you got ORAS?
    GCEA

Welcome to PXR! What kind of stuff do you write?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

*Waves*

Welcome. Can't wait to see what you post in the Fan Fic section. It's always good to see new people.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Oh, awesome! Another writer! Welcome, and I'm interested to see what you write.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ok let's see if I can answer everyone in one post. XD Glad to see I'm being welcomed.

Roleplaying I generally stick to pokemon, anime, and the like (so one piece is a yes) but I'm always open to new options. I actually got into Doctor Who through a roleplay based on it so I'm willing to join any roleplay. I actually just posted a roleplay in the setup so feel free to check it. As for writing, fanfictions are generally the same as my roleplaying basis, I stick to what I know so I don't sound like a babbling idiot most of the time. However, I do have other stories I'm working on that are my own original ideas such as a King Arthur and the Knights of the round table story and other ideas like that. I'm a beginner or a rookie in both fields so feel free to correct me if I make mistakes. It happens to me all the time. As for ORAS, I don't have it but I have a sneaky suspicion "Santa" is getting me it for Christmas so sooooon. Soooooon. I do have X and Y though. Also, favorite pokemon, I would have to say Shaymin's my number one but Quilava and Umbreon are close close close seconds.

8. This post has been liked by:

I love all of these artists showing up! You are very welcome here <3 I can't wait to see some of your work (if you decide to share). I don't RP myself but I know there are some enthusiasts here. :)

Enjoy your time. If you ever have questions or just want a friend to chat to feel free to leave me a VM or PM! <3

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Thank you Braxien! And may I say Canada is an awesome country. I've been once and you guys have amazing food. Anyway, thank you for the encouragement. I believe this may be the place where I post stories I'm working on. I'm still in school so it'll be a little slow but I promise I'll work on it. I also can't draw at all, so if you want me to draw… well you'll be sorely disappointed. I'll try my best but even that's not very good.

Welcome I'm new here too ^^