Thread: Hello there!

Who doesn't love Rock Lee wizardpendragon's Avatar

Hello there!

Hey there! I'm Vani. It's been awhile since I've been apart of a Pokčmon community, and it's great to be back! I love to write, so let's do some roleplaying, yeah!? :)

2. This post has been liked by:

*Waves*

Welcome. It's great to see a new face around. :D We're a whole lotta fun around here and I'm sure you'll fit right in.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Welcome Wizard
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Welcome welcome !!! The forum always loves getting more writers and the Roleplayers will be excited to have you join them. To help you out Ive posted links to the two sections you might want to check out! Roleplay Section and Writer's Desk

Have fun and let any of the staff know if you need help.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Hiya welcome

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hi Vani! Welcome to PXR! I'm sure you'll fit right in. :D Feel free to jump right into the RP section. There aren't many going on right now, but I know there's a lot of interest so maybe you could try making one. :D Hope you have fun and if you need anything, just ask! ^_^

We're about to do a Secret Santa, if you'd like to join in! :D http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...14-SIGN-UP-NOW!
    GCEA

8. This post has been liked by:

Hello and welcome! That's awesome to see another writer join the forum! I look forward to reading your writing if you decide to share with us. Enjoy your time here and if you ever have any questions or feel a bit bored feel free to leave me a VM or PM.

<3

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

HELL YEAH A NEW ROLEPLAYER! Welcome to PxR, and what kind of roleplaying are you into by the way? :D Oh, and seeing that you mentioned it's been a while, were you a part of another forum by any chance? :D
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

All sorts of roleplaying goes on around here, so I think you'll find yourself quite at home here. We used to have a point-based Pokemon roleplay called "Gotta Catch 'em All," but I think it's on a hiatus right now. Plenty of other around here, though.

Our general Pokemon forums are always pretty active with discussion, as well. :>

Anyway welcome, if you need anything feel free to contact any of the staff! :D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

OHAI! Welcome to our place of dwelling. Do enjoy yourself here, as we have many things you can participate in and I'm sure you'll make some new friends. c:

*whispers* The é goes this way, not the other way! x3