growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Kalos Minimal Theme!

Alright guys, last theme for now. After the busyness of the Xerneas theme, I thought something a bit plain might be nice. Introducing Kalos Minimal.

It is also available in widescreen for those (*coughXanthecough*) who prefer that. xD

This is a good theme for mobile and such, as well. :) I am using it at work because it is pretty subtle.
    GCEA

2. This post has been liked by:

Aww, I like this one! It's cute. Albeit the white sure is bright compared to the Xerneas theme, it's certainly easy on the eyes. x] Thank you for making all of these awesome themes!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Sticking to the Xerneas theme but this looks very nice! Love the simplistic style of it~
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

You make it quite difficult to choose a theme! I don't like to change around my theme a lot, but I'm digging these last two themes.

|||||||||

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    I like this minimal! It is good enouh for my mobile usage XD

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Thanks guys! Just trying to get a number of different styles out there so there is something for everyone! :D
    GCEA

Thanks for heeding my request. ;D Honestly though, it makes me feel better. XD WHY DO PEOPLE NOT PREFER WIDESCREEN?! I will never know, but thank you regardless. The Xerneas one is what I've been using since it came out, and I'll continue to, but it's nice to know there are now THREE widescreen skins. ;D