Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name: Moon

Shelly {5/5}
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(x10) /Potions (x2)

The wind was very slow, taking its merry time delivering the blue powder of slumber over to the Doduo. It was keeping an eye out for something suspicious, but had not moved....

... yet.

"Stay in place just a few moments more" Moon whispered, more to herself then to anyone.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:

Qeb.......... Freefall
    (5/5)......... (0/5)

Items:

"C'mon..." Zenith whispered, clenching a fist as she watched the Sleep Powder drift toward the Doduo.

Qeb watched anxiously as well, ready to charge forward at a moment's notice.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x9), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post: @Dragon Master Mike @Brettles

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 1
    Time: 12 Noon
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler, Dennis and Virtue "Vi"

The wind carried the spores softly on the breeze. Moon waited patiently until finally.

As the Doduo drifted off. She noticed something else poking its head around.

The little bunny lept up to avoid the spores landing closer to moon.

"bun..buneary?" It said looking at her.

*set up post before the capture.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:

Qeb.......... Freefall
    (5/5)......... (0/5)

Items:

Zenith smiled as the Doduo fell asleep. "It worked! Awesome! Great job, Qeb!" she said, kneeling down and hugging her Bulbasaur.

"Bul, bulba!" Qeb said happily.

Zentih then looked up as another pokemon appeared; a Buneary. "Oh wow, a Buneary!"

As cute as it was, and as interested as Zenith was in the Buneary, it seemed to be more interested in Moon. "Looks like it likes you, Moon," she said.

Zenith then looked over at the sleeping Doduo. "Alright, let's catch this thing!" she said. She then took one of her Poke Balls and threw it at the Doduo, which was drawn into the sphere in a red light. The Poke Ball wiggled one... two... three times.... PING! The Doduo was caught.

"Awesome, we caught it!" Zenith cheered, smiling widely. "Looks like those practice battles with my dad paid off!"
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 03-17-2015 at 03:11 AM.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x9), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post: @Dragon Master Mike @Brettles

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 1
    Time: 12 Noon
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler, Dennis and Virtue "Vi"

Zenith wasnt given time to celebrate her most recent capture as she heard a cry from inside the tree line.

A small grey blue pokemon appeared to be feeling from something. A huge pokemon came out after it charging at full speed.

the huge tailed knocked the pokemon into the air. It hit the ground hard but got up.
    "RIIIII"""" It called out
    Charging back at the bigger creature

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (0/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (0/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x7), Potions (x2)

"Yeah, it would be nice to have a break," Alice replied, as Tyler began taking some notes. "Can I ask what you're working on? I'm planning to do some of my own research on this journey, but honestly it's been so hectic, I keep forgetting to keep track of things!" Alice fumbled in her bag for her camera and hung it around her neck. "There, hopefully now I won't forget!" She took a quick picture of Aster and the Oddish playing. The picture printed instantly from the base of the camera. She smiled at it before tucking it away inside one of the notebooks in her bag.

"Well, I guess we should catch this Oddish. It shouldn't be too difficult, though I would feel bad getting Aster to attack it now that they're friends."

Alice bent down and reached out a hand tentatively towards the Oddish. "Hello little one! Are you having fun playing? I'm sure the Professor misses you. Will you let us take you home?"

The Oddish stopped running, causing Aster to knock into the back of it. The two laughed. "Odd! Oddish!" it grinned and nodded its bulbous head.

Alice patted the Oddish carefully on the head. Its leaves were soft and flexible. "Great then," she smiled, glad that taming this Pokemon had been so easy. She held out an empty Pokeball from her bag and the Oddish tapped it with one of its leaves and disappeared inside.

"I hope all the rest of our captures are that easy!" she laughed.

"That was a crazy battle with Absol, by the way. I saw how it finally accepted you as a trainer. I think your journey is going to go awesome with a strong Pokemon like that helping you!" she said to Tyler.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Moon

Shelly {5/5}
    Items: Pokeballs(x10) /Potions (x2)

The small brown rabbit eyed Moon, as if curious.

Something about the Buneary's presence made the brunette feel a slight inner happiness for a split second. There was a connection to be found, and for a few moments, none of them moved an inch.

Finally, Shelly inched closer to the new Pokemon

"Squirtle," she said, and it seemed to Moon that Squirtle was greeting Buneary. For a moment, the girl smiled, but that quickly faded when the bunny got spooked and suddenly took off.

"Please do not go, we intend no harm!" Moon called, she and Shelly giving chase.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (0/5)
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(9), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: 3
    Trainers Affected:@Dragon Master Mike @Shadow Tracker Max

The Tauros were approaching rapidly approaching and Brettles realised that there was no way to reach the trees for safety. Meg Suggested using Smoke screen to confuse the Tauros.

It was better than nothing, and Fury had already proved that he could produce a serious smokescreen in his battle to capture Speedy.

Rose was concerned as to whether her Pokemon would know how to produce a Smokescreen.

"Maybe if you get your Charmander to copy what Fury here does. Three combined charmander should be able to..." He didn't know how to finish that statement. Three starter Pokemon against a herd of rampaging Tauros might not end well. "Well, it's worth a shot anyway."

"Fury give me another smokescreen like you did before. Show the other Charmander how to do it. In fact make it a competition, lets see who can make the biggest smokescreen to stop those Tauros."

At the mention of a competition Fury excitedly jumped off Rocky's shoulder. The little Charmander looked at the other Charmanders and then slowly swelled out his cheeks and then blew out a column of smoke. The Little Charmander then nodded to his Charmander friends and started to produce a lot of smoke which he directed into the path of the approaching Tauros. Fury blew smoke with all his might desperate to win the smokescreen competition.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember) [M] (5/5) Rattata [F] (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)

"Alright." Rose said. She didn't feel any less nervous about the situation, but she trusted Meghan enough to be convinced that what they were about to do could work. She wasn't sure about Rocky's suggestion about making it a contest though. "Ember... Do you think you can make a smokescreen?" She asked. The Charmander looked up at her, unsure. "Give it a try." She said. By the time Ember started trying to make a smokescreen, Rocky's Charmander had already started. It took Ember a couple of tries to get it right, but he did. Soon the area was blanketed in smoke. "So... now we need to dig the hole?" She asked. The Tauros were getting closer now. She still couldn't sense them clearly, but now that they had gotten closer, their large mass and fast movement allowed her to sense what direction they were coming from. She didn't know how much longer it would be until they were on top of them.

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Trainer: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (0/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (0/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Items: Pokeballs (x6)//Potions (x2)

Tyler looked up at Alice. "I'm working on a book really. I'm going to draw some trainers I meet, some places, and so on, but the majority of it is a handmade Pokemon encyclopaedia based on my adventures. Think like a Pokedex, but I'm going to draw each Pokemon and take down information the Pokedex doesn't say." He grinned at her. "Here's hoping you'll get down details too!"

Tyler stared at the Oddish as it wobbled to a halt after Alice questioned it, only for to be hit in the back by Aster. The two Pokemon burst out laughing. Alice patted the Oddish carefully on the head, before catching it. He smiled again. "If only every capture could be that easy," he responded to Alice's statement. "And thanks, that was brutal. I'm glad that Zar'roc accepted me at last, but I don't plan on putting my body on the line again. My shoulder and arm hurt a lot..." He shrugged, laughing. "At least Absol is awesome. Perfect start for me!"