Page 6 of 104 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name: Moon

Shelly {5/5}
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: N/A

In his address, the professor had mentioned and even shown the group a (very) crude image of a strange Pokemon. It certainly wasn't one Moon recalled having encountered... but then again, that wasn't saying much. A few more trainers had since appeared, claiming starters of their very own. After Oak had finished, the gathering of rookies were offered some sort of starter's package.

!Claiming!
    Items: Journal/Sketch Book/Pokedex / Pokeballs(x10) /Potions (x2)
    Cost: Free
    LINK!

Soon, the growing group found themselves on the road. Many found themselves in pairs or threes, providing proper introductions and the like. Moon, however, stayed on the sidelines. Shelly walked a pace or two ahead, occasionally turning back and eyeing her new trainer for a few moments before continuing onward.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Trianer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x10, Potions x2

Brandon follows Max closely... he is excited for this search for the missing pokemon, he is not scared or nervous at all, he is confident in his own (and his dear Skipper)'s ability to defend himself. He will learn very quickly, he is excited about the contest that is coming up soon. He noticed that just about everyone in the group had a golden ticket, but he did not care, he would just train his team the best he possibly could, in the end that is all that counts. For now, all focus was on finding those missing pokemon.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-15-2015 at 10:16 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:

Kaze (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x10), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 1
    Time: 12 Noon
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler

"Top Coordinator ??? Thats amazing. Maybe I've heard of her. I took part in a couple of contests in Hoenn." Meg smiled. "I had the cutest little partner back home. I left Teddy with my cousin to take care of. " Meg noticed Moon walking alone.
    " She seems a little shy." She said gesturing towards Moon. " Lets see if we can get her to open up."

Meg dropped back by Moon.
    "Tough looking squirtle you got there.." Meg said smiling at Moon.

As the team made their way through Route 1 they noticed a flock of little birds playing around.

(Your first couple of captures wont need to be approved. However after the 3rd capture your trainer card will be expected to be updated after the captures before they can be approved. Trainer Cards can be a little bit of hassle please let me know if you need help updating it. More will appear soon enough! Remember to fill out the Capture form.)

Wild Pokemon Appears

Pidgey(1) Pidgey(2) Pidgey(3) Pidgey(4) Pidgey(5)
    (Points:5)(Each)(Type: Flying/Normal)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper
    Ok Skipper let's get us the second member of our team shall we?

*Clicks button on the Charmander's pokeball*

Items being used: Pokeball
    Item Effects: 0 (I guess I do not know what this means)
    Item Quanity: 10-(1)=9
    Pokemon capturing: Pidgy
    Cost: 5
    Points on hand: 5
    Points after: 0
    Link to stats: In signature
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:

Qeb
    (5/5)

Items:

"Her name is Nira Brunel. She competed in Hoenn a few times." Zenith said, smiling. "She had to retire after she had my little brother, though. Taking care of two kids is pretty chaotic."

Zenith looked over at the other girl that Meg pointed out. "Yeah, she does seem shy. Though I guess I'm kind of the same way. Let's go say hi."

Zenith walked over to the other brunette girl and smiled. "Hi, I'm Zenith. It's nice to meet you. This is my partner, Qeb."

"Bulbasaur!" Qeb said, smiling widely up at the girl.

Out of the corner of her eye, Zenith spotted a flock of Pidgey appear. She then grinned. "Awesome, Pidgey! I so want one!" She looked down at Qeb. "Qeb, let's add one to our group!"

"Bulba!" Qeb said, charging at one of the Pidgey.

Item Being Used: Poke Ball
    Item Effects: N/A
    Item Quantity: 10-1=9
    Pokemon Capturing: Pidgey
    Points on Hand: 10
    Points After: 5
    Link to stats: IN SIG
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Team: (Phyre) [M] (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon: None
    Items: Pokeballs(x10)/Potions (x2)

Tyler was alongside the rest of the group in Route 1. He'd seen a few people talking, but didn't much feel like talking himself. He was nervous and intimidated by the large group; there were as many trainers here as apprentices in all of the Dragon's Den. He just decided to stick back and follow quietly. Phyre was now out of his PokeBall, crawling along next to Tyler. Every now and again, he would notice a small wisp of flame burst from Phyre's tail.

"Not to self, don't let that fire wisp get on my clothes," Tyler muttered. "I don't have enough outfits to waste on on fire, let alone any other dangers that may come my way!"

As he kept walking, he noticed a small flock of wild Pidgey appear. He saw a couple of the group go to capture them. He paused, wondering whether to catch one, before shaking his head. "Nyeh, I don't feel like having a Pidgey. How about you, Phyre?" The small lizard flecked more sparks from its tail before shaking its head too. It seemed to agree. Instead, he sat back, pulling out a sketchpad of his. He started sketching one of the Pidgey that was gathering.

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(10), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: 4

The direction was clear, head to Viridian forest and find the lost Pokemon.

What wasn't clear was what Pokemon they were actually after. Rocky guessed that they would just have to see if their any Pokemon who were out of the ordinary in the forest.

he grabbed one of the starter kits.

Claiming
    Item: New Trainer Package
    Cost: Free
    Link To Stats: In sig

Before following the others he walked back to the limousine. Giles was waiting for him.

"Master Roxborough, I see that the chaos has died down. Will you be taking your little beast with you now?" He opened the door and Rusty came barreling out and jumped in Rocky's arms.

At the appearance of a strange Aron running at Rocky, Fury jumped and tried to attack. Grabbing the charmander in one hand while holding the Aron in the other, Rocky laughed at the situation.

"You two will have to learn to get along with each other if we are going to win this competition. Rusty I need you to stay with Giles for a little while longer. The trainers are going through some sort of bonding ritual, walking to viridian with only our Starter Pokemon. Giles will you meet me in Viridian, Please?"

"Very well, Master Roxborough. I have your camping ready." Giles pulled out a large backpack full of the highest quality camping gear a rich young man on his first adventure could ever want.

"Thank you Giles, I'll meet you in Viridian." With a quick cuddle for Rusty, Rocky put the backpack on his shoulders and ran after the group.

He caught up to them on the outskirts of pallet town.

"Sorry everybody, I had to let my driver know to meet me in Viridian. Now lets get this adventure started.

No sooner had he said this than a bunch of wild Pidgey attacked.

Fury shivered in anticipation wanting to get into the fray, but Rocky held the Rash charmander back.

"Just watch for now Fury, study the moves of the other trainers, learn their strengths and weaknesses so that when we fight we will know exactly where to strike for the quick win."

Rocky watched the other trainers battle and catch the Pidgey group.

Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Chunk (5/5) Lila (5/5) Flap (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x9), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 1
    Time: 12 Noon
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler

As the Pidgeys flew up into the air and the other trainers began to make a move to catch them Max looked to Chunk.
    "Ice Beam.." He ordered

Mudkip rushed out into the grass swiftly moving through the tall grass. After a few pacing the little pokemon slowed down.
    "Kip Kip.." He said looking for any movement. When a Pidgey flew up out of the grass over his head he shot an ice beam that missed.

The pidgey dodged the blast and let out a gust attack. The blast of wind knocked Chunk back.

Lila watched the battle.. Stomping her feet.
    "Char Char Char..!!! " She said pleading with Max to let her in.

"Chunk is a little lazy, but he got this. Your up next Lila." Max said looking at the pokemon.

Chunk planted his feet in the grass and held out through the wind. Once it was over the stout little pokemon continued moving towards the bird time. Finally Chunk got with in range and this time let out a water gun. With its wings soaked the bird dropped down enough for Chunk to move in for the tackle.

Max watched Chunks reaction time and choices. Taking a metal note of what he did well and what needed to be worked on.

Item Being Used: Poke Ball
    Item Effects: N/A
    Item Quantity: 10-1=9
    Pokemon Capturing: Pidgey
    Points on Hand: 21
    Points After: 16
    Link to stats: Coming soon.

With the ball stopping Max walked over and picked it up. Max noticed some of the other trainers hadnt joined in.
    "Not a fan of Pidgies ?" Max said looking at Tyler.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Pokemon: Aster [Bulbasaur]
    Items: Pokeballs (x10), Potions (x2)

Alice followed the group towards Viridian City. A small flock of Pidgey had created some excitement amongst the group. Many of them had stopped to battle and try and capture them. Alice wasn't sure that Aster could handle a Flying-type yet. She felt a bit lost considering she had missed all the excitement earlier. Everyone else seemed to already know each other... except for one boy who was sketching the Pidgey as they battled some of the other trainers. His Charmander was by his side.

Alice approached him cautiously, not wanting to break his concentration. His drawing was very good. "Hey, nice picture! I find birds really hard to draw," she said, still holding Aster to her chest. "Your Charmander is really cute, too! Oh, I'm Alice, by the way. Kanto's lovely isn't it? Are you from around here?"
    GCEA

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Team: (Phyre) [M] (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon: None
    Items: Pokeballs(x10)/Potions (x2)

Tyler had been sketching the battle between a Trainer's Mudkip and Pidgey. Tyler had always had a little fondness for Water-types, seeing the amount that dwelled around the Den. He was enjoying the battle too. Mudkips were a rare sight outside of mainland Hoenn so seeing one in action was always worth watching. As the battle ended, Tyler noticed the Trainer - who had captured the Pidgey he'd been battling - approach him.

"Not a fan of Pidgies?" he said, looking at Tyler. Tyler shook his head a little, smiling.

"Nah, not particularly," Tyler replied, looking up from the sketchpad. "I'm more a fan of the great Dragons over most birds. It isn't that birds aren't cool, I'm just a Dragon person at heart." He grinned a little, resting a hand on Phyre's head.