Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    @Shadow Tracker Max when do we get our Mega's? After the stories split?
    Trainer name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]
    Day: 1
    Season: Spring
    Month: May

After the pokeball stopped moving and it was official that there was a second member of the team, he picked up the pokeball and turned to see that others had chosen not to go after the Pidgey. He said loudly so everyone can hear "What's the matter don't any of you want to fill up your pokedex? You do not have to use them, when we reach a pokemon center you can always store them in a pc."

Then he walked over to moon and Max and said "That was a great capture Max, your mudkip did pretty well out there, Zenith your parnter Qeb caught that Pidgey exellenctly! He seems a pretty smart and fast little fellow, he will be one great pokemon one day".
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-16-2015 at 12:31 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Pokemon: Aster [Bulbasaur]
    Items: Pokeballs (x10), Potions (x2)

Alice watched as one of the boys captured a Pidgey and then called out, "What's the matter don't any of you want to fill up your pokedex? You do not have to use them, when we reach a pokecenter you can always store them in a pc."

"Nice catch," Alice smiled. "I would love a Pidgey, but I'm not sure Aster here could handle it yet. He hasn't had a chance to battle before."

Aster frowned a little and tried to break free from Alice's grasp, but she held him tightly. "I know he wants to try though..." She frowned slightly. She didn't really want to admit that she was a little afraid of battling herself, especially in front of all these other trainers that could obviously handle their Pokemon well.
    GCEA

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    OOC: Brandon_g, just to correct you, Qeb is MY Bulbasaur. Sarah's Bulbasaur is Aster, haha XD

Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:

Qeb.......... Freefall
    (5/5)......... (0/5)

Items:

Zenith smiled as the Poke Ball wiggled once... twice... three times, and then... PING! The Pidgey was now hers. She went over and picked up the Poke Ball, clipping it to her belt next to Qeb's. "We've got a new partner, buddy! Hm, now for a name... I know! Freefall! I don't know why, but it seems to fit."

"Bulba!" Qeb said, nodding in agreement.

Zenith saw that some of the other Trainers hadn't bothered to catch any of the Pidgeys, but that was okay. She had researched the pokemon gyms of the Kanto region, and knew the first gym was a Rock-type gym led by a young man named Brock. Freefall would be at a disadvantage there, but maybe he would come through in a pinch. She would most likely catch another pokemon or two before they challenged the Pewter City Gym anyway.

Zenith then walked over to Max. "So, Max, do you have the list of missing pokemon? What are they? If the rest of us know what to look for, it'll make this quick and easy."
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Chunk (5/5) Lila (5/5) Flap (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x9), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 1
    Time: 12 Noon
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler

Zenith appraoched Max about the list at the same time as Brandon. There was a lot of conversations going on at once.
    "Zenith, give me a minute."

Max nodded
    "Thanks...Uh..Im not sure I know your name..in fact Im not sure any of us really know each other." Max let out a loud whistle to get everyone's attention.

" For most of you this is your first pokemon journey. You are embarking on something very special. Today was a huge first step towards whatever goal you are chasing. Future League Champions, Gym leaders, Breeders, Professors, Researcher, Coordinators and even Pokemon Doctors.. When you look back to today, you will remember an explosion of pokemon and the chase that started your Journey. Look at the people around you because they are as to this as you are..probable as nervous, excited and confused. The real journey is your experiences with them. Right now we are a group of trainers trying to keep and figure each other out. I think its best we do basic introductions..that way we can skip the awkward not knowing part and start to work better as a team.

I am Max, I hail from the Orre Region, but most recently came from Hoenn where I worked close with Professor Berch. I also worked with Dr. Kaminko in Orre. Who was a little odd but really brilliant. My father worked close with him for years. The two of them created a prototype which would become a staple of my training. I call it Upgrade..sadly I a glitch in his system caused me to have to leave him with a tech friend.. I have won two championships and been lucky enough to visit the crazy Orange Islands. I captured two legendary pokemon who are were set free and have become very close with another. I was terrified of Metagross for most of my life and spent some time as thief with a mentor and rival named Wes. So why did I tell you my life story, so that you know who I am. Who wants to go next?" Max said looking at the new trainers.

"If you are not sure what to say, how about your name, where your from, and one thing you do really well and one thing that scares the crap you of you." Max joked

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Pokemon: Aster [Bulbasaur]
    Items: Pokeballs (x10), Potions (x2)

There were only a couple of Pidgey left now. Alice smiled as a female trainer and her Bulbasaur managed to capture one. Alice noted that Aster looked a bit smaller than the other Bulbasaur. She wondered if he was younger, or just small for his age. Suddenly, Aster began to gnaw on her fingers. She released him in shock. The small Bulbasaur began to move towards where the remaining Pidgey were.

"Aster! Stop!" Alice called, panicked. She ran over and scooped him up before he could do anything. The closest Pidgey turned to face them and Alice felt a nervous rumble in her stomach. Was it going to attack?

But no, the Pidgey merely watched, its head tilted slightly to the left. Alice's love of Pokemon soon overcame her fear. She admired the Pidgey's beautiful autumn feathers. "Hello there," she cooed softly. "Aren't you sweet? She shifted Aster onto one arm and reached out a hand and surprisingly, the Pidgey didn't move. She patted it gently on the side of the head and it seemed to enjoy it. "I should take note of this," she thought. "Maybe not all wild Pokemon are so aggressive." The Pidgey nipped her finger playfully, but it still hurt. Alice jumped back in surprise and the startled Pidgey flew away a little further down the path.

"What do you think, Aster?" Alice smiled down at her Bulbasaur.

"Saurrr Aster grumbled, still wanting to get down. "Okay, okay... but be careful." Alice said, then placed her young starter gently on the ground and went to listen to Max as he called everyone over. After telling them a bit about himself, Max asked them to introduce themselves.

"Uh hello, I'm Alice and I'm from Ambrette Town in Kalos, though I was born in Kanto. This is Aster. I hope to learn a lot about Pokemon from this journey and hopefully earn a position as an assistant to Professor Oak, so that one day I can be a Professor myself. I'm not really sure what I'm good at, but I do love meeting new Pokemon. One thing that scares me is having to battle. I don't really like the idea of fighting. I know Pokemon enjoy it though, so I'm going to do my best."
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Moon

Shelly {5/5}
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(x10) /Potions (x2)

Moon watched the Pidgey fly about, and some of the others tried their luck at catching a bird for their team. The brunette eyed the small flying types, weighing her options.

And in the end, she decided against the idea. Save her Pokeballs for later.

A few moments later, the guy she assumed was the leader addressed the group. He introduced himself and revealed some of his past accomplishments.

Finally, he finished with "If you are not sure what to say, how about your name, where your from, and one thing you do really well and one thing that scares the crap you of you."

Oh dear...

One of the girls spoke first, stating her name and that she was from the far land of Kalos and her goal of being a Pokemon Prof.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(10), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: 5

Max introduces himself and invited the others to do likewise. Rocky stepped forward.

"Hello new friends. My name is Roxborough Smithwick, but please call me 'Rocky'. I hail from Canalave city in Sinnoh. Before you ask, yes 'Smithwick' as in 'Smithwick Essential Pokemon Accessories'. My family owns and runs the business, 'SEPA' exports to all known regions, so I know a thing or two about Pokemon accessories and styles. I love Football and any other sports that involve a mix tactics and agression. I have served a 6 month internship at the Canalave gym where I worked extensively with steel-type Pokemon, so if you have any questions about steel type, or just need something really heavy lifted, I am at your service."

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)

Rose considered trying to catch the Pidgey, but decided against it. Although battling the Drowzee earlier had raised her confidence a bit, she still didn't want to get into a battle she didn't have to.

Rose heard Max tell everyone about himself. She couldn't believe that he had actually seen legendary Pokemon, nevermind caught two. Now she knew his name too. When he said for everyone else to introduce themselves, she stood there silently. She wanted to introduce herself, but she was too shy. She had said almost nothing to anyone yet. She wished someone would try to say something to her, because she was just too nervous to say anything to anyone else yet.

Trainer Name: Meghan (Meg) Startus
    Pokemon:

Kaze (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x10), Potions (x2)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 1
    Time: 12 Noon
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler

Meghan looked around at the others introducing themselves. "Roxborough" what an interesting name she thought to herself. When it was her turn she stood up and smiled at Moon who was still silent. Hoping Moon would finally speak up.

"Hi ya'll I Meghan! I'm from Odyssey Village in Kalos. I have tried my hand at couple of different things. I was a Rhyhorn Racer back home for a couple of years. I mostly just have bruises to show for it. After that I tried being a Pokemon Coordinator. Competed in a couple of competition in Hoenn and Sinnoh. I've heard of your families company" she said looking at Rocky
    "I'm not sure what I'm good at, but I know what brought me here to Kanto...the most recent generation of pokemon league champs is the most in its history. This tournament we got invited to will feature some of the best battlers in the world and they are our age. This means anyone of us could be the next champ..My uncle told me if you have the opportunity to learn from someone who knows more, do it. So thats why I'm here."
    After she was done she looked at Rose and Moon. She made her way over to the two of them.
    "How about this, you tell me a little about yourselves and Ill tell everyone else. I promise ill add in really cool details.." Meg said speaking low with a smile.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)

After introducing herself, Meghan came over to Rose. As she spoke, this time Rose did look in the direction of the person speaking to her, but still did not make eye contact. "I..." She said quietly, not sure what to say. "My name is Rose, and..." She paused. She didn't know what to say. What could she say? She didn't want to talk about her blindness yet. "I'm 14. I'm from Hoenn and..." She paused again, thinking. "I guess that's it." She finished with.

"Thank you." She added a few moments later. Meghan seemed nice. Rose hoped she would be able to be friends with her. She wanted to have someone in the group she could be close to. It would make her feel a lot better.