*Brandon this isnt a fight between pokemon and people. Youll have to tone down a real fight. Its just the set up for a battle ;)

Trainer Name: Max
Pokemon:
Chunk(P:0/5)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)
Partner Pokemon:
Egg:
Items: Pokemon(x8), Potions (x10)
Included in this Post:

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
Pokemon:
Kaze (5/5) Chompers (5/5) Gore (5/5)
Partner Pokemon:
Egg:
Items: Pokemon(x3), Potions (x10)
Included in this Post:

GM Story Info
Current Location: Virdian
Time: 230pm
Day: 1
Month: May
Season: Summer
Current Team:

Yellow Team
Ethan
Max
Markus
Zenith
Moon

Blue Team
Davis
Alice
Tyler
Meghan
Rose
Rocky
Dennis
Virtue
Brandon
Ethan

Max growled with frustration as his new friends were getting pushed around. Their pokemon tried to defend them but it only irradiated the jockes more.

He sighed
"This isnt you're fault Alice..or yours Brandon." Max said turning to Gary.

"You made a crucial mistake here. You had the chance to walk away with your little girlfriends over here with a win...You couldnt let that go.." Max shook his head. Pulling out a revive he poured into Chunks mouth.

Chunk began to glow.

Pokémon You're Evolving:Mudkip
Pokémon it Evolves Into: Marshtomp
Evolution Point Requirement:16
Points On-Hand: 63
Points After Evolution:47

Rival Battle #1

Trainer Blue
Magmar (Points:30)(Type: Fire)

Opponent: Magmar
Attacker: Marshtomp
Opponent's Point Value: 22
Attacker's Point Value: 16
Bonuses: -10 (- 5 Water over Fire/-5 Ground/Fire)
Opponents's Remaining Points: 0
Attacker's Remaining Points: 4
Magmar Fainted

This time the battle field was much more even. The newly evolved Chunk let out a low growl.
"Stomp Stomp.." Chunk called out.

Max looked at his partner.. Light it up..

This time the battle wasnt so easy. The Magmar found itself on the recieving end a surprising strong Marshtomp. Muddy water leveled the fire type. Blue cried out.

"Nooo.."Blue said " No, no, no!" He said kicking the dirt.

Max looked at him.
"Something about this seem familiar.." He said turning his attention to the others.

"You two got this!" he called out. "Im right here!" he reassured them. "Chunk give Blue some mud his partner is lonely.."Max said as Chunk let out a muddy water blast that carried Blue and Magmar down the path.

Pokemon Double Battle! (Alice and Brandon)

Tod "We got this bro! Ill take the boy"
Bret "No probs bro! I dont mind teaching this little girl not to mess with real trainers!."

Caterpie Weedle
(Points: 5)(Points:5)

(Use my battle form and dont worry if you mess up! Its your first battles!)

Meanwhile

Rocky stood in the challenger's position and called out to the empty room. "I challenge you, Gym leader. I am Rocky, give me your badge now, Mwahaha! Rusty, Fury and Speedy I choose you."

The room was still to dark to see the whole room.

"Sure kid.." a voice from the shadows responded.
" How many pokemon are we using?" The sinister voice asked.

Meanwhile

Meg and Rose walked through the two checking out all the beautiful shops. As they did that something odd happened. Rose felt a slight boost in her sense and stopped. Meg stopped to and noticed a elderly lady sitting out near the street corner.

When she notice the trainers she stood up.

" Are you two pokemon trainers??" She asked softly

" My Niece left home a couple months ago and left me to take charge of a couple of pokemon eggs. All of them hatched. The last one to hatch is this one and all the trainers are gone. If you know of any good trainers that would be willing to take a slightly smaller than normal runt of the little Ralts..they would be doing me a great service."

Meg smiled looking at Rose.
"What do you say..that Ralts could use someone to take care of it. Someone sweet." She said nudging Rose a little.